Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 18 year old looking to experience punting  (Read 1630 times)

antsinmypants

Not too long ago I managed to turn 18... I know magic! And I decided I wanted to try out punting as it's something I've never done and wanted to experience it... Also to start off with I was thinking to begin using small amounts of money. As the women on adultwork are fairly pricey although it seems the easiest & safest way, what should I keep in mind when visiting soho? What's a good massage tailor which is reasonably cheap yet offers extra bits & bobs like happy endings? How much would I be spending? Also what should I keep in mind when finding a brothel or women in soho. How much roughly are their rates? Basically any helpful / key information for a beginner like me would be vital, Thanks!

Offline lewishamguy

Not too long ago I managed to turn 18... I know magic!

Really?

.... Basically any helpful / key information for a beginner like me would be vital, Thanks!

For the beginner...

Punting on the Cherwell, under Magdalen Bridge, Oxford.

Rivington recommends that the beginner should:

Stand near the back of the punt (that is, on the box in
Cambridge or on the "swim" in Oxford) and as near to the side as confidence and balance allow, facing over the side of the punt.

With the forward hand throw the pole vertically down close to the side of the punt, guiding it with the lower hand.

Let it fall all the way until it touches the bottom and then reach forward with both hands and gently pull the pole past your chest.

At the end of the stroke, relax and allow the pole to float up like a rudder behind you.

When the punt is going straight, recover the pole hand over hand until you can throw it down again and begin the next stroke.

The habit of relaxing at the end of the stroke helps to avoid falling in should the pole unexpectedly get stuck.

source: External Link/Members Only)

Offline CBPaul

Are we getting bored with the holidays ? Never mind, back to school soon.

If you manage to go to Soho, magic, there are plenty of women. My advice is to make sure they are on the game first, might get a bit awkward otherwise.

Offline finn5555

The best advice is to go to soho and ask one of our famously friendly policemen, that way you won't get ripped off  :hi:

Offline NIK

Yet another 'I'm a punting virgin wanting advice' troll. Why have there been so many this Christmas?  :angry:

Offline NIK

Not too long ago I managed to turn 18... I know magic! And I decided I wanted to try out punting as it's something I've never done and wanted to experience it... Also to start off with I was thinking to begin using small amounts of money. As the women on adultwork are fairly pricey although it seems the easiest & safest way, what should I keep in mind when visiting soho? What's a good massage tailor which is reasonably cheap yet offers extra bits & bobs like happy endings? How much would I be spending? Also what should I keep in mind when finding a brothel or women in soho. How much roughly are their rates? Basically any helpful / key information for a beginner like me would be vital, Thanks!

I'll give you some advice.

Fuck off.