Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Halle Astley - Canary Wharf  (Read 1294 times)

10 review(s) for Ldngal123456 (4 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Yaardie

Name - Halley Astley.     External Link/Members Only

Time - 30mins for £100

Location - Canary Wharf, hotel 5-10 mins walk from station

WG - Caribbean, Stands around 5'4, fair skinned, nice face, thick ass

Service - Multiple pops allowed in time. Standing owo with her on her knees then with me sitting. Technique was average tbh. The standard up down motion. Wasn't bad but nothing to write home about. This Carried on for a while until I unloaded in her mouth. Brief convo then r2 , oral was better this time and more sloppy with her spitting on the D. Sex was in doggy which being Ass man was all I was seeking. I feel like I wasn't attracted to her much so went soft at one point. More oral then finished in her mouth again.

Conclusion - She's submissive and somewhat shy so up to you to take the lead.
Neutral rating due to not being what I expected going in and the mood during the punt itself.
 Its her in the picks. Ass wise same look  though slightly more thicker in person. Not a bubble butt but does actually have that ripple effect that I like.
Nice girl and doesn't Clock watch, even let me have a quick shower after time.
Tbh it just wasn't what I expected going in. It's Her in the pictures but they do appear to be polished up.

Offline peter purves

Name - Halley Astley.     External Link/Members Only

Time - 30mins for £100

Location - Canary Wharf, hotel 5-10 mins walk from station

WG - Caribbean, Stands around 5'4, fair skinned, nice face, thick ass

Service - Multiple pops allowed in time. Standing owo with her on her knees then with me sitting. Technique was average tbh. The standard up down motion. Wasn't bad but nothing to write home about. This Carried on for a while until I unloaded in her mouth. Brief convo then r2 , oral was better this time and more sloppy with her spitting on the D. Sex was in doggy which being Ass man was all I was seeking.
so went soft at one point. More oral then finished in her mouth again.

Conclusion - She's submissive and somewhat shy so up to you to take the lead.
Neutral rating due to not being what I expected going in and the mood during the punt itself.
 Its her in the picks. Ass wise same look  though slightly more thicker in person. Not a bubble butt but does actually have that ripple effect that I like.
Nice girl and doesn't Clock watch, even let me have a quick shower after time.
Tbh it just wasn't what I expected going in. It's Her in the pictures but they do appear to be polished up.

Sorry to hear mate!!

With regard to the above in bold, can you put your finger and describe what were you anticipating? Why did you not feel attracted etc?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Yaardie

Sorry to hear mate!!

With regard to the above in bold, can you put your finger and describe what were you anticipating? Why did you not feel attracted etc?

Cheers!!

Both ass and looks wise.

I think I built up a illusion in my head of what she would look like and it just wasn't that.

Offline JonasG

You can sorta tell she has an average face by her pics lol.

Dunno hard to explain.

Offline peter purves

Both ass and looks wise.

I think I built up a illusion in my head of what she would look like and it just wasn't that.

Cheers! Not a Bubble Butt thread candidate in your opinion??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sirmixalott

She's def has a bubble butt.

I saw her last week. At some point over next few days, i'll post my review of her.

Offline Reallytired86

If you guys do a video search on AW (order by price and restrict to London - the videos should be ordered starting from 0 credits) , there is a FREE body verification video of her you can see (which isn’t on her profile). It might help people decide (NB no face). This was from the mobile site.