Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Secret Little Lust. Brazilian Brenda - Manchester  (Read 407 times)

1 review(s) for Delicious heaven (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline bops909

No sex took place. Not sure it's a negative as it ended without mishap and the WG handled it well.

Brenda has good English and  communications were good however when I got to meet her the person I met was not,to my eyes,  the person in the AW profile pictures.

She showed me into a tiny bedroom with no room beside the bed and the wardrobe. She took a hanger from the wardrobe and hung my jacket while making intelligent conversation in fluent English.

She asked me how long I wanted to stay.

I said 30 minutes. She said that's not what you said on the phone  (which was true)  and asked me if I had changed my mind, which I said I had. Then she told me it was £100 for 30 minutes.

I said that wasn't what it said on AW (which is what I thought) and in reply she repeated £100 for 30 minutes £150 for 1 hour. So I repeated that it wasn't what was on the website.

At this point she opened the wardrobe and gave me back my jacket and I took this as my cue to leave.

So an awkward situation ended much better than it could have and that's to Brenda's credit.

External Link/Members Only

I think this is who I met - she has the same name and the same previous location as I found for the AW profile  (and actually has £100 for half an hour)

External Link/Members Only

I think she probably thought I was haggling but  it was £80 for half an hour when I looked on AW. It's not now.

So in summary, awkward situation well handled by the WG.

Hidden Image/Members Only