Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VICKYxMASSAGE Nottingham  (Read 1199 times)

9 review(s) for VICKYxMASSAGE (6 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

swolenerd12

External Link/Members Only
1 hour £70 B2B massage

Clean flat, pictures of the girl are accurate.
Overall I found the experience very mechanical instead of being sensual as I have experienced at hush. She kept watching at the clock.

15 minutes rubbing her tits back and forth on my back.
15 minutes massaging my legs.
15 minutes rubbing her tits across my chest and cock.
10 minutes HE.

Offered a shower which I took. Then I left.
Pleasant girl, the B2B was very robotic hence the neutral rating.

streetfighter1975

I've seen her too. Very  bizzare technique of rubbing her joobs in.a circle on your back. Almost a turn off and felt like a washing machine on spin dry. I wouldn't reccomend a visit...

Offline jsnsummer

Sounds like a Polish girl I saw last year, her flat was cold to. Very odd technique kept her pants on the whole time, stopped HJ as the first sign of a squirt.
Odd thing was once I was showered and dressed she was very friendly and chatty. Bit late now love........

Offline sireel

I've attempted to book this one but couldn't arrange a cinvenient time. Sounds a right grumpy cow on the phone, actually said something in polish and hung up.
But perversely i actually quite like the idea of being wanked off by a grumpy cow, so i will probably try again.

Offline rnrn636

I reviewed her as positive at the time but upon reflection of rate her as neutral now too

Offline simon07

I saw her a while ago and said an hour. Although feeling her breasts on my back in circles was ok, not for 20-30 minutes. Wish she would try a different routine. Nickers stayed firmly on unfortunately. £70 for 1 hour. erotic massage was limited and the other bits of massage could have been firmer. I am changing over to more massage than punts now.

streetfighter1975

I touched her bum and the top of her inner thighs.....was told not allowed to touch there. ... the atmosphere didn't improve after that..

She keeps pants on too. Always annoys me..

streetfighter1975

But perversely i actually quite like the idea of  being wanked off by a grumpy cow, so i will probably try again.

What ever floats your boat mate!

facefuk

I once called her to ask if boob fondling and sucking was OK. I asked her what size her boobs are and she said "what kind of question is that". No touching allowed. I agree with you others, she sounds very miserable so I shan't be seeing her. If you like boobs  and massage then Hush on Mansfield Rd is the place to go.