Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rheya - Romanian WG touring in Southampton.  (Read 1097 times)

8 review(s) for Rheya (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DrConners

I saw this Romanian WG recently - All her reviews on here are from punts in the NW, she told me she was visiting Southampton for a few days.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her profile come up in a search on AW, checked on here (thankyou UKP) - Sent her a text & within 30 minutes of to & fro we had a arranged a 30 minute meet for later the same day. I know she's expensive at £90 for 30 minutes & her 1 hour rate is better value but I had a work thing so I only had so much time for an opportunity.

Unfortunately the venue she was staying at had zero accessibility for cars & I had to park a distance away & call her to say I'd be late, she didn't get flustered at all & eventually had to talk me to her location as the building didn't have any signage outside anyway FFS!! Inside was a new building inside an old one so the flat was modern & immaculate.

She met me wearing really sexy lingerie, matching bra & knicks with hold-ups & stripper heels, (which I took the piss out of her about) her English is excellent & she could easily have a laugh with me. I gave her the paperwork & after a brief chat she was FKissing me into the bedroom - I thought she was very pretty, her vital statistics on her profile are right, as for her age, sounds about right, early/mid 20's.

The sight of her semi naked body had me immediately hard, she's slim, virtually no fat on her, small b cup tits I'd say but they look perfect in conjunction with her curvy arse. She was happy for me to explore her body & went pretty wild during RO convulsing about & moaning, doesn't matter if it's fake - made me feel good.

She offered to 'reciprocate' to which I politely declined - not because I didn't think she'd do a good job but OWO is at discretion & I can take or leave OW, besides I'd only booked 30 minutes & by now I only had 15 minutes left & I wanted to fuck her so badly I felt like a teenager again.

She took out a condom & bagged me up - Very enthusiastic sex in a couple of positions, I thought I'd put my cock in a singularity her pussy was so tight  ;) I enjoyed the sex to say the least - finished in the bag with her in CG riding me hard. I had actually run over time anyway & had to be off, she didn't look at the clock once & let me use the shower before I left.

I couldn't concentrate for the rest of the day & felt a little cunt-struck - That hasn't happened for a long time!!  :rolleyes:

This girl could give the 100's of shit Rommys a lesson in how it's done (& some other nationalitys too) - I'll admit that is a bit of a white-knight comment but I think it's true, maybe I just got her on a good day - Who knows ?

I was initially skeptical about her pictures but God-frikkin-damn she really does look that good! When I asked about them she said she had them 'professionally' done. Shows what I know about photoshopped pictures  :sarcastic:

I guess the only negative for me was her location which was a complete bitch to get too - talking of which she's now back in Manchester.

Would I see her again ? Yep  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 06:40:41 pm by DrConners »

Offline nigel4498

Nice one Dr  :hi:
Her profile is nothing at all like the normal Rom profiles. Very professional photos and none of the stupid emoji stuff.
Nice that her service wasn't typical Rom too.
There are a few good Romanians about, seen a few myself but have to admit she is a smidge expensive.
Not sure if I would pay her rates but if she dropped them (along with her knickers) I'd be in there.

Offline DrConners

Not sure if I would pay her rates but if she dropped them (along with her knickers) I'd be in there.

:D  :D Brilliant.

Online Jamboney

Nice review Dr C. She looks great and whilst I agree with the comments re her prices I'd still be prepared to pay if she's ever back in the area.

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review DrC, you certainly had a good time. And as she tours, currently in Manchester I too may get the chance of meeting her.  :drinks:

Offline Derrick101

Nice one DrC ! A rarity it seems  :hi:

Offline uncle jessie

Thanks for the review,a rarity indeed and a Romanian actually added to my HL now :thumbsup:. But I bet she never tours my way though  :dash: .