Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wendy.x  (Read 2469 times)

Offline titanph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure? i know the photos are photoshopped to hell, but she does look incredible and the verification photo isn't bad.

Festisio

verification photo attached here for when she realises she hasn't hidden it, and promptly does so, as the majority do.

Nice body, don't think much of her mug.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline herbie007

I saw her in October,  I had a good time with her, it says on her profile she is a size 12, I would say she is a size 10, she's a pretty girl, she looks just like the bottom right photo in her gallery.

Nice FK but not deep, good OWO, speaks good english.

Offline titanph

I saw her in October,  I had a good time with her, it says on her profile she is a size 12, I would say she is a size 10, she's a pretty girl, she looks just like the bottom right photo in her gallery.

Nice FK but not deep, good OWO, speaks good english.

Cheers Herbie, how is her body tits and ass wise? and how was the service? DFK isn't that important to me, just a hot girl who won't be rude or refuse services

Offline titanph

also what is the closest train station? i'm hopefully punting in wimbledon tomorrow and Wendy could be a good back up

Offline herbie007

When I saw her she was in west Kensington, working with the same group as Kylie firt,.

She had a good attitude and was a good shag, she's got a lovely body, have a look at the last photo in her free gallery,she looks just like the one with the red dress.

Offline titanph

cheers herbie, definitely my back up to suzy and the love now

Offline herbie007

cheers herbie, definitely my back up to suzy and the love now

Have a good time

Offline TreyWalker

Just my two cence.

When I saw her she was really polite and a bit shy. Saw her in a duo where she kinda took a back seat. But as it was my first ever punt I was happy with the service.

Second time I saw her, a bit more confident and the service was okay. Smallish tits, nice ass. In person her face is nicer than the verification photo.

However compared to the other punts I've now had, I feel her OWO is lacking and there is a disconnect compared to other punts I've had.

LL

I think she looks very pretty

Offline punk

I think she looks very pretty

sorry some of you guys are too fussy,she looks a real attractive cute woman.

Offline Jimmyredcab

sorry some of you guys are too fussy,she looks a real attractive cute woman.

Nothing special, just the average girl next door ---------------- some of you lads are very easy to please.   :hi:

Offline punk

Nothing special, just the average girl next door ---------------- some of you lads are very easy to please.   :hi:

or have  broad tastes

Online raffles

I saw her a few months back - pretty girl, quite shy, great arse. She didn't do facials despite advertising them though which is always a bugbear of mine. Definitely worth a punt though

LL

If she lived next door to me I would very often run out of sugar resulting in a lot of visits to her door to borrow some! :)

charming_red

Anyone been to her new place? Looks like shes moved to Shepherd's Bush, which is a busy area and not discreet at all.

gemsdiamond

She appears better here than in album pictures!
verification photo attached here for when she realises she hasn't hidden it, and promptly does so, as the majority do.

Hidden Image/Members Only