Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa - 70a Berwick Soho Walkup  (Read 2163 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Location/Days: 70a Berwick Soho Walkup. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

Paid: £55+2 for 20 minutes OW+positions

Name: Lisa CZE

Language: Good English with an accent.

Looks: Late 20's, Tall (170-175 cm), Blonde, nice handful-sized perky breasts with small, round, pink nipples, which looked great popped out of the top of her dark red leotard. Pretty face, looks a bit like an actress. Relatively wide hips, with an overall body similar to Cammy the SF games, especially in the red leotard she was wearing (External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only.

Service: Warm, friendly, and accommodating personality. B2B, OW,  CG, mish, doggy. There was a trace of pussy stink in doggy position. It was just a couple whiffs rather than continuous, and wasn't enough to be off-putting... but I would prefer clean scents only. The only real disappointment was that prone was not allowed, which she said there's more friction and the condom can tear (?). Everything else was good.

Offline Liverpool

She's in her 30's. Surprised she was warm and friendly as she has the personality of a dead fish. Glad you had a good time.

Offline JayEZ2K

Really? There were several positive reviews for her, which I why I specifically went to see her.

Offline Joemanjoe

I've always found Lisa to be really friendly

Offline VFM

She must be in her late 30's now, I first saw her 10+ years ago when we was working in Shepherd's Market in Mayfair.  She must have some serious mileage on the clock! I always found her to be pleasant and a good shag. 

figleaf

Likewise she is one of the nicest girls in the business.
Gives a very nice hand shandy 👋