Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley - Premium - South Shields  (Read 873 times)

Offline fiddlesticks9999

External Link/Members Only

60 min incall £110 - South Shields

Called Premium who confirmed when Riley was available and sent address details straight away.

Location- - Terraced flat on quiet street in South Shields. Loads of parking close by. Only got as far as the bedroom which was tidy enough.

Riley is very slim (size 6) with a lovely figure. She has a few tattoos, has just had a nipple pircing (which looked amazing but was out of bounds because it was still sore), a tongue piercing and is very pretty. Riley got me a drink of water then we started off with some kissing, quite closed mouth but very pleasant none the less, undressed each other as we kissed and she was already playing with my cock which responded rather quickly! She asked me what I like which I always find difficult to answer (stupid really) - the correct answer is just about everything but I said just go with the flow. I asked her what she liked and she said her only major don't is anal.

Onto the bed and started off with OWO which she is very good at. Plenty of eye contact and attention to my balls while she told me how she was going to swallow every last drop then lick it clean - so far so very good!

Before I passed the point of no return we changed to RO. Riley was clean shaved and tasted fresh. She has lovely large pussy lips (for such a petite girl) and was very responsive. After a short she held my head into her as she came - quite vocally.

On with the condom then doggy before swithching to missionary. Riley was nice and tight and while we fucked she kept reminding me that she wanted me to cum in her mouth (which didn't help me trying to hold on a bit longer). Eventually I withdrew, removed the condon and she pounced on my cock and took my load in her mouth and swallowed before licking me clean.

We lay and cuddled a while, me taking the opportunity to squeeze and stroke her beautiful behind. Then Riley sucked me back to hardness before suggesting another condom. She was in doggy position on the bed with me standing behind her. We ended up in the prone bone position and the image of me going in and out of her along with the sight of her arse will stay with me for a long time. It was becoming apparent that despite her best efforts I wasn't going to cum for a second time but she changed this by lying back and rubbing herself in front of me whilst sucking my balls as I wanked. With this vision in front of me it didn't take long before what at first seemed unlikely did actually happen.

Riley was friendly and enthusiastic, I would be very happy to see her again and would recommend.

Offline toon972

Thanks, will have to get round to seeing this one.

Offline Shutty238

Cheers. I had an appointment with her a couple of weeks ago and got stuck at work so had to cancel. This has reminded me to reschedule, but she seems to have reduced her hours recently? Will keep my eye out.

Offline thekidah01

She sounds great. Thanks for the review

Offline tynetunnel

Every review I read for Riley just makes me more certain that I must spend time with this girl. Thanks for a great review  :thumbsup: