Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS La Big Ass/Janet Babe  (Read 2439 times)

Offline johnny1884

Sorry I don't know how to post links from Birchplace,and I appreciate transexual's aren't to everyone's taste,but I'm a little bit curious and La Big Ass has been in Birmingham recently.I think she tours with Janet Babe.They're Brazilian.She has been in Birmingham before.I just wondered if anyone on here had seen her?or Janet Babe?At £200 per hour im reluctant to try or travel without some information first.Ive looked round the internet for review's but no joy so far.The fact she/they keep coming back to Birmingham tells me they're popular here so just thought i'd ask.Thanks to anyone who replies and doesn't give me stick :)

Offline FCB

La Big Ass
External Link/Members Only
07918715662 +447918715662

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

REVERSE IMAGE SEARH...

"Ines Helene"
Google translate tells me site is in Bosnian...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Edit: done searches for Ines Helene and turns out is a female Instagram model, so Birchplace pic likely stolen in my opinion.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 12:35:31 am by FCB »

Offline KarmaPolice

Victoria Tedesco External Link/Members Only is in Bham next week, she has 6 positive reviews on here, no negs. Been on my HL for ages, but not managed to see her yet, sorry.

Offline shaven4you

Victoria Tedesco External Link/Members Only is in Bham next week, she has 6 positive reviews on here, no negs. Been on my HL for ages, but not managed to see her yet, sorry.

forget the rest go with the best.  you wont get better that victoria . £150 a hour is cheap for what you get.

onlyonceplease

Thanks bro; u saved my 200 quid

REVERSE IMAGE SEARH...

"Ines Helene"
Google translate tells me site is in Bosnian...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Edit: done searches for Ines Helene and turns out is a female Instagram model, so Birchplace pic likely stolen in my opinion.