Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hi, new to this forum  (Read 4516 times)

Offline golas64

Hi guys,
New to the forum but not new to the hobby.  Went searching after the fbsm site appears to have gone down. Really liking the amount of info there is here for the Bham / West Mids

Two questions - has anyone tried out Natural Health in Erdington? Really interested in their advertised 4 hander

Secondly, any PSEs you can recommend in the Sutton area? Don't really want to be making the track into the city centre if I can help it.

Thanks!

Offline 3xtdmc

Hi, welcome! I'm really new here too, but like it :)

I can't answer your questions (although I live in Sutton so would be interested!), but I'm sure someone will be along that can!

The President

Hi guys,
New to the forum but not new to the hobby.  Went searching after the fbsm site appears to have gone down. Really liking the amount of info there is here for the Bham / West Mids

Two questions - has anyone tried out Natural Health in Erdington? Really interested in their advertised 4 hander

Secondly, any PSEs you can recommend in the Sutton area? Don't really want to be making the track into the city centre if I can help it.

Thanks!

Welcome

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not quite Sutton but a good reputation

Offline golas64

Hi, welcome! I'm really new here too, but like it :)

I can't answer your questions (although I live in Sutton so would be interested!), but I'm sure someone will be along that can!

Sutton seems to be a dry area, have tried a couple of cheapie recently in Sutton and they almost put me off punting for life!

Offline golas64

Welcome

Thanks, but £100 for 30 mins plus £30 for PSE is a bit out of my price bracket. Looks fantastic though!

Offline Juankerr

Hi lad's , welcome to UKP. I just did a quick search on AW for Sutton which came back with around 15 profile's but the choice's didn't look that great to be honest. Sutton is very much a dry area for punting in term's of both number's and quality and it alway's has been.

Offline Staffs Lad

This girl is closer to Sutton than B'ham, though she advertises B'ham on here profile.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

There was a thread on here about her where there was mixed feedback, though all her AW feedback seems positive, she is on my hot list but not got round to seeing here yet.

Try a postcode search on AW you might have better results.

Offline fenderswoop

There is this girl in Sutton who Has decent feedback on AW. Not visited myself but is someone I've thought that I might someday

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
There is this girl in Sutton who Has decent feedback on AW. Not visited myself but is someone I've thought that I might someday

Cindy has been well discussed on this forum. A quick search under "1267615" shows x4 topics.

The main one is..
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1438.msg130961#msg130961

Offline Jay123

This girl is closer to Sutton than B'ham, though she advertises B'ham on here profile.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

There was a thread on here about her where there was mixed feedback, though all her AW feedback seems positive, she is on my hot list but not got round to seeing here yet.

Try a postcode search on AW you might have better results.

My first post and I had to do it to make sure no one makes the mistake of seeing Alissa. I went to see her in a house in Sutton, not too far from ASDA minworth. The room was dirty. She was very reluctant to participate in activities. I personally wouldn't recommend her. She's good looking but the service is rubbish.
Banned reason: No reviews in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline golas64

My first post and I had to do it to make sure no one makes the mistake of seeing Alissa. I went to see her in a house in Sutton, not too far from ASDA minworth. The room was dirty. She was very reluctant to participate in activities. I personally wouldn't recommend her. She's good looking but the service is rubbish.

Ouch! Good save! I'd been looking to go to see her!

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Hi
Also new to the forum and environment. Looking for massage places, I've found a few on other posts here. Just like to add site is awesome

Urfi

Welcome

I had an hour with kaz about 8 months ago, she is nice and does most things but I thought she was overpriced and a little chubbier than she looks in her photos. Do yourself a favour and go into the city and have an hour with Juicy Lucy.
or my next punt in Brum is going to be  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

After mentioning that Sutton is a punting desert , these two profile's have caught my eye External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only Both these lady's are Romanian and are obviously new to the country. If their look's are anything to go by maybe immigration isn't such a bad thing after all!  :D

Urfi

After mentioning that Sutton is a punting desert , these two profile's have caught my eye External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only Both these lady's are Romanian and are obviously new to the country. If their look's are anything to go by maybe immigration isn't such a bad thing after all!  :D
Be extremely cautious about Romanians, or you will get burned.

Offline Juankerr

I know what you're saying Urfi but I think it's a touch unfair to tar every lady of Romanian descent with the same brush.  :hi:

Roland D Hay

Thanks, that's her removed from this years punting list.

Roland D Hay

How could anyone with an arse this good be bad?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

How could anyone with an arse this good be bad?

External Link/Members Only
She appear's to have relocated to Belfast already!! Sutton isn't that bad love!!  :lol:

JayUK

Met CindyVeron a few times and in my years of experience she is by far the best WG I have met. Her place was not great but her commitment to the service is great. She really enjoys it and tries to connect with you like a friend.

Would highly recommend.

Only thing is I think she is moving away from Birmingham.

Offline Juankerr

She appear's to have relocated to Belfast already!! Sutton isn't that bad love!!  :lol:
What a surprise!! Profile is now showing as Sutton again!!  :rolleyes: