Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Darling (ex Vavara from Diva). Gloucester Rd  (Read 276 times)

3 review(s) for  Mia Darling (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fututor

External Link/Members Only

£150, 1hr

Following on from my disappointing FBSM experience with Ivanka I still had the itch. A previous, TOFTT, review here had highlighted that Mia is the same girl as Vavara who was on Diva's website earlier this year. Like some others, I guess, I check adultwork and the agency websites even when I'm not active just out of curiosity and for the odd piece of wankbank material. I remember being tempted to fall off the wagon to see her based almost exclusively on a video they had on the Diva website in which she told a joke and through which she came across as happy and high energy.

Comms

Text message a few hours before. Quick reply agreeing time and confirming price and providing postcode. Instructions to contact once i was near which I did. She has a slightly odd way of doing things which meant that she gave me the house number but not the flat number until I was literally stood on the doorstep- not the last word in discretion. Pretty sure the workmen nearby would have known what the game was.

A basement flat a few minutes walk from Gloucester Rd tube station. Think she shares with someone else, not sure if they're working. Decent shower and clean towel. Bedroom is tidy with double bed.

Girl

Russian with excellent English. As was previously noted, pretty in a girl next door sort of way which I like so would rate as an 8. Probably 5'6. Long straight dark brown hair. About a size 6 with B cups I would say. Greeted me wearing a black dress and black bra/panties.

Action

In her previous review I think the punter said she may come across as stand-offish. I should fucking say so. Very business-like and I should have walked. You know that feeling when your mind is screaming that this is going to be a bad meet but your cock leads you on?

When I first went into the room she sat down on the bed and just looked at me and it took me a moment to realise she wanted me to hand over the cash. Obviously I expect to pay at the start but I've never had a handover moment that was that weird. Off to the shower and back in.

She lays me on the bed and immediately starts sucking my flaccid cock. I admire her directness but that isn't what I see as a GFE. For a few minutes I just thought I'd enjoy the blow job but because it was so clinical it wasn't really doing it for me so I asked her to come and kiss me. Possibly the lightest kiss of my life and then back to sucking me off. Her blowjob is good and I was enjoying it. Went on for about 15-20 minutes so she can definitely suck well.

Then on with the condom and into missionary for some fucking. However, again, really passive and clearly just wanted me to get on with it, do my thing and get myself off which I did eventually.

The mood sucked the life out of me and I didn't have the energy or inclination to try again.

Shame really as I did fancy her.