Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Frenchgirl Glasgow  (Read 2862 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jock D

Incall 30mins Tantric Massage? £40

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Background
It's been at least 5 years since I last saw Mademoiselle Men-tal...before I was a member of this site & she was working in the  Charing Cross area...and tbh she hasn't been on my radar for a re-visit at all in the intervening time period. Though I have enjoyed reading some of the meldowns, hysteria and general division of opinion she causes.

However, my interest was piqued recently with 2 positive reviews on here...by reputable punters...so decided it was time to reacqaint myself, with one of the most contrversial WG's on the Scottish scene.

Comms
A bit iffy.

She states she won't accept bookings by text...but she ignored my phone call and then immediately sent me...twice...a generic interrogation text. I replied...ignoring her questions...stating what time I was looking for and from there on it was all done by text. :unknown:

Location & Venue
Modernish, ground floor flat in the southside of Glasgow...Govanhill at the Queens Park end. Free on street parking and good bus & train links very nearby, no problems.

Personality
Here we go :D...There's no hiding from this at all...she's bat shit crazy. Now just to be clear...I don't mean she has a learning disability or additional support needs or anything like that...she's just aff her heid.

When I arrived at the flat the first thing she said to me was, 'Have I seen you before?' As it was 5+ years and I have a different phone number...I said no first time...she replied 'you look familiar?' but thankfully left it at that. She then went striaght into a mad rant about Adultwork and UKP...I pretended I'd never heard of UKP, so she then gave me her version of what it was...which was actually quite funny in places...the gist of it being it's populated by jealous Wg's writing fake reviews and lies about her. :wackogirl:

Looks
Always going to be subjective, so let's start with the facts. The 2018 photos in her gallery are bang on, not photoshopped in any way that's what you get...I've honestly never seen a body like that on a woman of her age before...petite, not an ounce of fat or cellulite etc. Facially...kind of plain but certainly not ugly or unattractive. Age wise I reckon she's 48-52...but imo looks younger.

Service
She sells it as tantric massage...there is no massage involved...she has a routine that hasn't changed in 5 years.

Kissing...kind of mechanical...light FK.
Cock handling...good, nice and firm.
OWO...decent, but not outstanding.
Ball Sucking/licking...very good indeed.
Rimming...again very skilled.

Summary
I'm usually quite assertive on punts, but with her I think you get the best results by playing along with her...humouring and cajoling. Unfortunately, she's never going to stop talking or more accurately ranting...even during the action...which is a shame because her sexual skills are good...her body is cracking and she has a sexy French accent.

She's a real mixed bag...a lot of positives but too many negatives to warrant a positive rating. The £40 HH massage service is still VFM though.

Offline Uncle Buck

Very good review Jock.

Always enlightening to hear other respected punters’ point of view.

UB

Offline rowdee1

Good review thanks. I have visited her a few times over the years, I have never reviewed on here because a) I'm not sure I had a lot to add and b) until recently anything about her on here seemed to attract a lot of extreme responses. I think your review sums her up, and the experience you get with her, perfectly. I would also add that she is a great fuck, and considering how much her pussy is used, it's a tight. Like you say great sexual technique and vfm versus the non-stop chat and the eccentricity.

Rowdee

Offline randydandy2013

Good review, I’ve seen her a few times before my UKP days and tempted to go back as she is one of the kinkiest WG’s I’ve meet. My problem is that I don’t tend to punt too often and have an ever growing HL  :lol:

Offline Jock D

Cheers for the feedback gents. :hi:

I always try and give a balanced view in my reviews...but especially so in this one as she divides opinion so much...and let's be honest a lot of shit has been written about her too.

Offline Uncle Buck

Agreed Jock. In my humble opinion, she has had some unfair and biased bad press on here but my experience was positive and will probably revisit when time allows.

Offline Matrix

If she has punters waiting in her kitchen whilst she's doing other people, then she's a nutcase.

Offline andymars19

Agreed Jock. In my humble opinion, she has had some unfair and biased bad press on here but my experience was positive and will probably revisit when time allows.

Agreed, I'll likely go back at some point but not before I've sampled others first for some variety...

Offline Name Not Found

If she has punters waiting in her kitchen whilst she's doing other people, then she's a nutcase.

From what I've read, I don't think the fact that she's a nutcase has ever been in question  :lol:

Offline Jock D

Incall 30mins Tantric Massage? £40

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Background
It's been at least 5 years since I last saw Mademoiselle Men-tal...

Personality
Here we go :D...There's no hiding from this at all...she's bat shit crazy. Now just to be clear...I don't mean she has a learning disability or additional support needs or anything like that...she's just aff her heid.

And your point is...Matrix? :unknown:

Offline Matrix

Offline Villab0as1

I am also tempted to go see her purely out of curiosity now. £40 HH I take it involves no sex? I suppose I’ll ask her myself. Although one thing that puts me off is the lack of CIM but that body does look great. Think I’ll check her out either tomorrow or Sunday after I clock out work that’s if I don’t see someone else. Thanks for the review

Offline raymcfarland

Says she’e 37. I saw her in October 2013 and (fishing for a compliment) she told me she was 40. Wasn’t a ground floor flat in those days. Met her previous punter half way up the stairs. And her next punter was ushered into the kitchen before I was shown the door. Great body. Aging face conveniently hidden by the camera in her photos.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline BarneyBubbles

When I arrived at the flat the first thing she said to me was, 'Have I seen you before?' As it was 5+ years and I have a different phone number...I said no first time...she replied 'you look familiar?' but thankfully left it at that. 

I've seen her a couple.of times when visiting Glasgow (must do a review although I'm not sure it'll add much to range of reviews already out there....great body, great service, bat shit crazy)

I'd mentioned something to her  first time I saw her (thankfully vague and not important but potentially a clue about where I live) and she recalled it immediately when I next saw her a year later.  Something to be aware of in case anything slips out during her loopy pillow talk. 

Offline Larshill1

I tried to phone her today, she didn't answer so I text her and she replied, come after 1pm then a list of questions, so I answered her questions then she told me to mail her on Aw, so I did, then nothing, so I text her again asking what was happening, and she sent me the same text but this time it said come after 2. So I told her I'd already answered all her questions and mailed her, her reply was the same thing come after 2 and a list of same questions. So I said 'this is a waste of my time' to which she replied 'its not difficult' was looking forward to meeting her as I've read good things, but can't be arsed fannying about texting all day.

Offline Larshill1

I tried to phone her today, she didn't answer so I text her and she replied, come after 1pm then a list of questions, so I answered her questions then she told me to mail her on Aw, so I did, then nothing, so I text her again asking what was happening, and she sent me the same text but this time it said come after 2. So I told her I'd already answered all her questions and mailed her, her reply was the same thing come after 2 and a list of same questions. So I said 'this is a waste of my time' to which she replied 'its not difficult' was looking forward to meeting her as I've read good things, but can't be arsed fannying about texting all day.

She's since mailed me politely explaining the misunderstanding and apologising. Don't know how to delete comments or I would.

Offline andymars19

I'd leave the comments to show that it was resolved (others will have seen your original post then if it's deleted wonder what's happened).   Better showing the resolution...

Offline Happyjose

She's since mailed me politely explaining the misunderstanding and apologising. Don't know how to delete comments or I would.

It's likely she responded precisely because you posted on here - she's more than aware of this forum

You can modify your posts for a short while after intially posting, after that only Admin can delete comments.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 11:16:05 am by Happyjose »

Offline Jock D

It's likely she responded precisely because you posted on here - she's more than aware of this forum.

Correct :thumbsup:

Offline Happyjose

.....after that only Admin can delete comments.

I wouldn't bother asking though, comments are rarely deleted, and never for the reasons you'd have