Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BeatriceVipBlondie - Kings Cross  (Read 2133 times)

24 review(s) for BeatriceVipBlondie (12 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Man of steel

External Link/Members Only

It was midweek - i was horny and required a VFM 30 mins pump and dump with an attractive size 6-8 with big boobs.

I went through the aw profiles and decided to take a chance with a Romanian with nice boobs and a slim body. Beatrice pictures gave me wood and i thought good price, attractive girl..nice body...put her on my hot list.

Comms good - replied straight away and forwarded me her  address and postcode. Nearest Tube - Kings Cross/St Prancas. 10 minutes walk just off Euston road.

Nice apartment within a building. Entrance discreet and her phone instructions easy to follow.

She opened the door in a sexy black outfit - pictures on her profile accurate...very attractive girl, her hair blonde (dyed),super enhanced boobs on a small frame..nice shaped pussy...she has some nice piercing on her one boob and clit nicely done and some tatoos on her leg.

To the action - all service i asked for was provided...blow job was good deep and she loved kissing and worshipping the tool..did not go down on her or do 69 (next time if a longer booking).

Passionate session - no dfk but open mouth kissing --followed instructions and had sex in all positions...enjoyed fucking her tight nice formed pussy - holding her arse and going deep..happy to wrap for deep penetration. She seemed to enjoy the session moaning as i thrust in and out during cowgirl..missionary and doggy..

Followed instructions well..enjoyed my time with her..comms good throughout... When i left i thought positive punt..good price..will be a regular ..saluting her already as i write..to next time.

Offline MajorPayne

her natural tits were much nicer.

Stortford

her natural tits were much nicer.
+1the only reason I haven't seen her.