Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monik - Burslem, Stoke On Trent  (Read 877 times)

Offline andy-s-o-t

External Link/Members Only

COMMS
No issues with communication a quick phone call and postcode took me right to the door & English was good enough to understand.

Hall Street Burslem, Terraced House with plenty of parking on the street outside.

Room

Room was clean but wallpaper was scrapped off the wall but bed was clean and tidy. No shower offered or needed.

Girl

Not the girl in the picture but didnt expect it to be from vivastreet. Believe her name was Nicki but guess that was made up, she was Romanian and had olive skin like the Romanian gypsies have and mid-late 20's. She had a good body, very nice tits, legs and arse and a sexy sultry look about her and english was not a problem.

Meeting

Had to knock twice so was left a few minutes on the doorstep, road was quiet but in full view of many houses. Door was opened and she was behind the door in just her knickers and as I said earlier she had a good body, followed her upstairs and she asked how long I wanted, I only had enough time for 30 mins, she tried to talk me into having an hour and when she was convinced that was all I wanted I passed her £60 only to be told it was £70 I explained it says 60 on the website and I only had £60 so she accepted the money and got down to business, I had a quick (very quick) body to body and then turned over for 69 - she tasted good but once again it was quite quick we then had cowgirl, doggy and missionary but she did not want me to come inside her even though I had a condom on - to be honest this did not distract too much but was a just another thing to mark her as a negative, she finished me by hand. It was okay for a quick pump and dump but too many things to make it a neutral or positive rating and to want me to return.
Looks like there was another two girls in the house both similar appearance but older probably late 30's

MalMoll82

Ads gone now mate but thinking of booking sounds like a similar girl...

This her?

Offline Fallen58

Ads gone now mate but thinking of booking sounds like a similar girl...

This her?

When the face isn’t visible on Vivastreet, it WILL be a b&s. If you do decide to go to see her, set your expectations very low. Alternatively, find someone on Vivastreet or AW with face showing if you want a Roma. Not many around. Maybe try Marina87 External Link/Members Only She was previously Jenny87. I reviewed her a while back. External Link/Members Only. Limited service but good at what she does.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 08:28:39 pm by Fallen58 »