Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicelucy123  (Read 695 times)

Happy12345

There have been some negative reviews about this lady and I wanted to see for myself exactly what it was all about. Her profile on awork and her pictures look good and OMG she is truly fantastic in the sack. All I can say is the negative feedback must be deserved. If you treat people nicely then expect good service but if you are a horrible nasty person then you get what you deserve.
External Link/Members Only

Offline streetstroler

I and a few others on here gave her a negative review. I can't speak for the others but I'm not a horrible, nasty person. After having met and spoken to the girl well before I booked her, I expected a better service, but it was not to be.

Offline massivejohnson

Is this the same Juicy Lucy who used to be in Leeds...

Offline donnybob

There have been some negative reviews about this lady and I wanted to see for myself exactly what it was all about. Her profile on awork and her pictures look good and OMG she is truly fantastic in the sack. All I can say is the negative feedback must be deserved. If you treat people nicely then expect good service but if you are a horrible nasty person then you get what you deserve.

Thats a rather short review for your very first one, but call me a cynic but why would you see anyone who has had negative reviews?

Offline mrfishyfoo

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 02:57:45 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline mrfishyfoo

White knight bollocks !!!!  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Tick tock :bomb:

Offline PussyLover789

Thats a rather short review for your very first one, but call me a cynic but why would you see anyone who has had negative reviews?
I was thinking that too, she hides a ratings on AW but he still went for it, strange  :unknown:

homeland