Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Hanna Fawdon  (Read 848 times)

24 review(s) for Sexycherryxxx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Benja73

First negative review, pissed me off.

Made arrangements to see (hope links work)

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

On Wednesday afternoon. Was agreed on Tuesday. Sent a message to confirm on Wednesday morning, heard nothing back. Sent additional messages with no reply, tried calling, nada.

Wondered if I had ballsed dates up so sent another message  on Thursday morning, eventually getting a reply to say she was working that day, Thursday.

Agreed to go during lunch hour so left office, already had a address, confirmed I was leaving NOW.

Got to address in Fawdon, parked a little way off and walked to address, block of flats with a few people outside, most notably a mother and daughter literally 5 metres away from door and intercom.

Rang door number and hit enter, nothing. Tried again, nowt. Phoned, nothing. Phoned again, nope.

Hit door number again and waited. Fuck that after what seemed an eternity. Walked to car sending text that I was walking, reply comes back “Ok”. Bollocks is it ok, I have wasted 45 minutes getting out and waiting on a door is my worst nightmare. She replies that she was in the toilet! No excuse for that!

Back at the office and still feeling horny and not thinking with my brain, I extend an olive branch and say it could still be possible later in the day. Messages read but no reply!

Shocking comms!