Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Porcha Sins  (Read 4303 times)

Zeo1995

External Link/Members Only

Porcha Sins

This was an incall, and the hotel was located a 2 minute walk from Manchester Picadilly. The hotel was actually really "suave" which is a LOT different to the typical girls who are on tour.

Rate: £250 for 1 Hour
I try to make my experiences as memorable as possible, hence spending £250 on a woman like Porcha was not much money at all!

First Impression
Porcha does look exactly like her photos and videos, to be fair - she can be seen at more or less all angles on her movies so I was not nervous at all. Porcha had worked very hard for her figure - I was greeted by a lovely peck on the lips.

Experience
I was very nervous - Porcha offered me a power shower which I kindly obliged to. She was undressed in her suspenders on the bed, as we began to make out. Porcha gave absolutely amazing OWO, well worth the money. She didn't hesitate to lick every part of me. After a 25 minute session of deep hard sex, I was left very well satisfied. Porcha insisted we spent the remaining time cuddling - which we did!

Amazing service chaps, fully recommend.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bustydusty

Porcha Sins

This was an incall, and the hotel was located a 2 minute walk from Manchester Picadilly. The hotel was actually really "suave" which is a LOT different to the typical girls who are on tour.

I try to make my experiences as memorable as possible, hence spending £250 on a woman like Porcha was not much money at all!

First Impression
Porcha does look exactly like her photos and videos, to be fair - she can be seen at more or less all angles on her movies so I was not nervous at all. Porcha had worked very hard for her figure - I was greeted by a lovely peck on the lips.

Experience
I was very nervous - Porcha offered me a power shower which I kindly obliged to. She was undressed in her suspenders on the bed, as we began to make out. Porcha gave absolutely amazing OWO, well worth the money. She didn't hesitate to lick every part of me. After a 25 minute session of deep hard sex, I was left very well satisfied. Porcha insisted we spent the remaining time cuddling - which we did!

???

SeekingtheTruth

Porcha Sins

First Impression

Experience

Did you log into the wrong account by any chance?

vw

SeekingtheTruth

Probably Marlboro.

Not heard of him before, if it is him I doubt the 2 accounts will be around for much longer.

vw