Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yazmin Quinn Black Ebony Stratford (E15) Radio Silence Upon Arrival!  (Read 963 times)

3 review(s) for YazminQuinn (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6776970) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Dark_Gable

Current Vivastreet Adverts:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I made enquiries via text message, confirmed services and appointment time, postcode and set off.
After arriving I had no response to texts or phone calls, I made multiple attempts and hung around for 20 minutes before leaving.
2 and a half hours after the agreed time she contacted me apologising and stating that she had fallen asleep :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dark_Gable

Following azechai's positive review I contacted her asking if we could reach a deal after the time/effort/fuel wasted on this attempted visit.
She offered £80 for 30 minutes (a discount of £20 against her published rates), which I accepted. I'm not in any mood to write a review right now but it was a positive experience, so don't necessarily be put off by this negative.

Offline LLPunting

Following azechai's positive review I contacted her asking if we could reach a deal after the time/effort/fuel wasted on this attempted visit.
She offered £80 for 30 minutes (a discount of £20 against her published rates), which I accepted. I'm not in any mood to write a review right now but it was a positive experience, so don't necessarily be put off by this negative.

Shame about the shit she put you through.  She should have given you 30 mins free, I hope she treated you real well but then if she's doing less for those paying full fare that's another reason to pass.

She's taking the piss charging 150 for Stratford/East London.

Offline Dark_Gable

Shame about the shit she put you through.  She should have given you 30 mins free, I hope she treated you real well but then if she's doing less for those paying full fare that's another reason to pass.

She's taking the piss charging 150 for Stratford/East London.
For what it's worth I do think this was just a genuine mistake on her part.
She did indeed treat me very well on the second attempt, I will write a positive review when I have a moment.

As for a free service, that would be great but we know that'll never happen in this "industry" :lol: