Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco- Glasgow  (Read 1299 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bignthick85

External Link/Members Only

Been searching for a wee while for a decent facefucking punt. After contacting a few wgs the timing wasn’t available for today so I went for lilyco after seeing the good reviews she has been getting.

Took about an hour and a half to get there from Dundee but I was a man on a mission and she didn’t let me down.

Top floor flat in the Maryhill area of Glasgow, parking was fine comms via text all good buzzed in. £80 for half an hour.

Greeted at the door by Lilly wearing black bra and pants and high heels, what a body she’s got. Size 6 I’d say about 5’2 into the bedroom paperwork out the way I’m already bursting out the boxers!

Drops to her knees and goes down, her mouth is small and she let me take control, can’t Deepthroat but she gives it her best and looks up at you while you do it which is a massive turn on for me. Great noises, slapped it on her tongue and face with her small hands you feel like a giant! Got her into a few
Positions then she asked me if i wanted to fuck her. Wasn’t planning on it but if you see her bent over it has to be done! Only lasted about 5mins before I felt I was ready to pop so I stopped and got the rubber off and then got her on her knees for some more owo and then she licked away at my balls while I wanked off and then when I was ready she was looking at me the whole time tongue out and I unleashed it all over her mouth face and hair which she said she loved!

For me it’s worth the travel, I’d rather travel and get my money’s worth than waste it on a Shite service. Says she’s going to be in Edinburgh in October I 100% will be returning.

Offline MrPink47

Says she’s going to be in Edinburgh in October

Nice! I also went from Edi to Glasgow to see her a couple weeks ago. Bit of a hassle but definitely worth it. Will be compelled to return if she's nearby  :yahoo: