Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Lucky Lucy England - Bow Church London  (Read 541 times)

1 review(s) for ASHLEY LOVE. (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Mancpunta

External Link/Members Only

Safe to say this one didn't work out. I had a look at a lot of better options at the price point in the day but decided I fancied an Essex girl. Plus her arse looks great in the picture.

Only saving grace is I managed to limit myself to a 15 min pump and dump (£50, lots of extras on top which I didn't pay). The location is about a 10 min walk from Bow Church station in a tower block where I've seen another English WG in the past. This girl was good on comms and confirmed Essex girl on the phone but directions are pretty useless.

Eventually I made it to the block and she came down to meet me. She has a pretty face but that's about it. On first glance I could tell she's carrying quite a few extra pounds, even though you can tell she's not small in the pics, she's significantly wider in real life.

I was lead upstairs where I was told another punter was waiting in the other room which was odd. The flat is pretty shabby - appeared to be a couple rolls of old carpet left just outside the door. The room is a mattress on the floor with weird disco lighting.

Having figured I wasn't attracted to Lucy I just decided to get the most out of it. Got my kit off and lay on the bed where she immediately started with the jerking hand motion trying to get me off quick as possible. Her other trick is put a lot of spit on the bellend so it's super sensitive and a lot of spitting. After a couple minutes I told her to stop that cos I was super horny and didn't want to blow straight away. She tried to say it's fine but I insisted she use her mouth. To her credit she started owo which was advertised as £20 which she didn't charge.

Owo was alright, nothing special but a better feeling and I could relax into it. Despite this she kept trying to go back to the hand jerk. I told her to keep it in her mouth and we had a bizarre back and forth where she claimed she was just trying to get me super hard for the fucking and refused to stop the hand thing :wackogirl:

Eventually I stood up and told her to turn around for doggy. Didn't try for RO or anything as she definitely hadn't showered. Fingered for a bit but she said she was super horny anyway so just stick it in. Her arse is pretty good so the sight was alright despite her being a heavy unit (not my thing).

I was eating into time at this point so just pounded away in doggy until I finished in the bag. She seemed to enjoy the fucking but other than that the whole meet was pretty robotic. She seems like a nice girl, only been in the business for a month or so but she doesn't attempt to create any kind of romance or GFE.

All in all I wouldn't go back and would rather stick to super hot, albeit vindictive Roms, who I'm actually attracted to. It was one of them where I walked out thinking of all the stuff I should've spent that £50 on instead...