Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big Juicy nothing - B&S profile ....AVOID.  (Read 536 times)

5 review(s) for Play With My Tits! (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TTGR

External Link/Members Only

Comms/Price
Despite all the available warning signs, I fell flatly into this B&S punt just before the heat of the summer. Booked in a hurry, some good AW feedback convinced me stupidly.
Arranged quickly by texts, fast responses. Location was about 5 mins walk from Bond St. Tube. £80 for 30 mins.

SUPER indiscrete as literally a shared entrance with a shop...where staff were standing handing out samples and inviting you into the shop.  :dash: Just walked past them head down.

Worse still awaited....a staircase going up 4 floors....I think she was 3 up, in JET BLACK DARKNESS. I stumbled up rung by rung, god only knows why I continued, really stupid and could have walked into any number of traps/muggings etc. Being horny and reckoning I’m fairly strong I just kept going.  :dash:

Found the door, knocked ....no reply, knocked again no reply, 3rd time hammered the door nothing.  ANOTHER walking opportunity wasted.  :dash:
I phoned......cut then a text flurry....’where r u’ etc. 2-3 mins further standing and was literally about to walk when Door finally opened.

Looks
Not the impressive jugged woman in the pics at all. Hugely disappointing. Still I carried on in the forlorn hope the dark staircase affected my eyes and the messy haired apparition in front of me had bigger tits then it seemed....got into a roomy and well lit room....nope she was skanky haired, face barely OK in her thirties, flat titted and spoke only a little English, nice hips/thighs/bum in a size 12 figure stopped me walking. Pump and dump was on the cards.
I mentioned she wasn’t the woman in the pics, ‘I’m her Sister’ came the quick reply.

Service
Pump and dump achieved, actually she even seemed to be turned on slightly, kissed briefly but smoker’s breath, pubic shaving a bit stubbly but about 15 mins of mish and 5 or so doggy, finished with covered oral, no OWO OR CIM available.
Her phone was buzzing madly and she hurried me out.

Got the fuck out shaking my head.

In conclusion, a lesson learned not to over think with the little fellow.....it can be hard some days  :P