Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna Kink, Manchester M4  (Read 2380 times)

37 review(s) for SiennaKink (34 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Moby Dick

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/SiennaKink

£140 for 1hour with Sienna Kink at her apartment in the Northern Quarter of Manchester.
Walking distance from the Arndale\Printworks & Victoria Station.
Plenty of pay car parks nearby.

Thought I would try someone new/different with a bit of roleplay.
SK has several reviews on UKP that suited my increasingly adventurous appetite so I booked with confidence. All done efficiently a few days in advance with two​ emails via AW to confirm time and clothing request. Text to confirm location on the day.

Having read reviews, I was not surprised when the door was opened by a fully clothed lady that looked nothing like SK. SK later joked that her maid was her mum.
Shown to room, nice n purple like a Premier Inn, drink offered, and excellent power shower removed a layer of skin. As I was drying off SK bounced in and kissed me full on, forcing her pierced tongue against the back of my throat, pinning me against the wall. I knew this was going to to be a good punt. Quick chat and she apologized she had forgotten her glasses and that her seamed stockings were not straight. No problem we can sort the stockings out in the roleplay where she pretends to come for a job interview to be my PA.

I couldn't be arsed to get dressed so I sat on the chair in the corner of the room wearing a towel. She was wearing a white shirt stretched across her ample tits, a long black skirt, almost down to her heels. I could just about make out the seams on her stockings. She is slim, thinner than my usual type, particularly her arms. I think her body shape is more suited to school girl (with big tits) rather than a MILFy secretary. Even so I was attracted to her and eager to have my wicked way with her.

She came across as a bright and submissive flirt during the role play, and my cock soon hardened in anticipation, especially when she adjusted her wonky seamed stockings flashing her suspender straps. This sapped all the blood and oxygen from my brain, so I gave her the job before taking advantage of her. I doubt I impressed her with my acting abilities.

She saved the day and asked "How can I convince you I am right for this job?"
I replied "kneel in front of the mirror and suck my cock" so she did. She also licked my balls so I edged forward so she could tongue my arse and she did without asking. I helped her to remove her shirt and bra whilst she carried on sucking. I have no idea when the skirt was removed. All I recall is her slurping on my cock whilst I looked in the mirror at her firm arse framed by a 6 strap leather look suspender belt and matching thong. Thus really got me in the mood but she was struggling to DT my full length whilst I was sat on the chair. Not too big, just the wrong angle. So she asked if she could lie on the bed on her back with her head hanging over the edge. Within seconds I was balls deep and she was making lovely gargling, slurping, gagging noises. It was a bit toothy but felt so good.

I leaned forward and pulled her leather knickers to one side revealing a nice wet pussy and slipped two fingers in whist she carried on DT my cock. I needed to lay down, feeling faint,  so she removed her knickers and we 69 for a bit, and probed each others arses with fingers and tongues. Her legs began to shake\quiver and she gushed on my face.
"Do you wanna fuck me?" she asked.
"Why not", and she rubbered me up and climbed on board in reverse  cowgirl. This looked great and felt really tight, especially when I slipped a finger up her bum. However I soon got cramp in my legs so hopped around the room for a bit whilst she bent over with her bum in the air and face buried into the bed. Quick drink of water before I entered her from behind and was soon pounding her really hard. I pulled her arms back by her wrists lifting her off the bed as I also leaned backwards watching her tits in the mirror bounce up and down with every thrust. This felt and looked good, and is one advantage of choosing such a petite lady.

Flipped her over for a bit of mish legs up in the air whist she played with her clit. I could have gone for ages. I rarely come in the rubber these days. She checked the time, "shit" she said, we had gone 10minutes over. I apologize and asked if we could extend but she said she needed the time in between bookings to get ready. Yeah right I thought, "so is that it?" I asked holding the biggest hard on I've had in ages.
 "You've got to come before you leave, what's the quickest way?"
"Finger up my bum whilst I cum in your mouth" I said.
"And what should I do with your cum?" She asked.
"Dribble it on your tits and my cock" I replied with a smile on my face.
"How about I give it back to you…snowball?" She said with an even bigger smile on her face.
"Why not" (first for me, but I was here for new experiences).
"Excellent" she giggled

So I Iaid on my back whist her mouth and hands simultaneously worked their magic on my cock balls and bum, alternating to a point I couldn't tell what she was doing with what.
I could feel the pressure build build but without warning I saw cum flying over my head landing on the sheets behind me, prompting SK to clamp her mouth around my cock taking 3 more spurts. She then slowly slid up my body with hot cum dribbling from her lips onto my chest and then into my mouth. Yum yum. She then slid back down licking up any drops and gave my cock a few more sucks for good measure. My eyes went into the back of my head, and my toes curled. I gasped a few expletives - Fuck Fuck Doublefuck

She then kissed me and said well-done for swallowing.
I said "It tastes alright, don't know what all the the fuss is about."
Despite running overtime we briefly chatted whilst she stripped the soaking sheets from the bed. More work for the maid. I headed for the shower, and she asked if she could go and have her dinner (probably meant a smoke) and asked if the money I had left on the side earlier was for her. Yes to both questions and gave me a thank you kiss and a hug goodbye.

Her maid showed me out when I was ready.

Even though roleplay & snowballing is a first for me, I do not feel i came close to her limits, and I think she has so much more to give.  I had a great time and was turned  on throughout. I will be back for a longer booking next time,  possibly for a MFF (with her mum, no maybe not) probably for MMF.

Offline Mac72

Glad you had a good time, one of the best SP I have seen.

Makes me think I need a repeat visit soon.

Online Blackpool Rock

Nice review mate, I only saw her once about 10 months ago and never got round to reviewing but a few of the things wrote reminded me of my own punt.
I'm guessing she enjoys snowballing as it was my 1st time too  :blush:

Offline Trotter671

Top review OP :hi: I've seen Miss McKink a number of times now, bit of a semi reg! Sounds like a number of my encounters - always have a blast and I've got into the spunky snogs (the pineapple juice works!).

Offline Moby Dick

Coincident  this review happened also 10months ago. I hope she gargled with dettox
I wrote it shortly after but didn't post since I had some group fun with her to organise.
Nice review mate, I only saw her once about 10 months ago and never got round to reviewing but a few of the things wrote reminded me of my own punt.
I'm guessing she enjoys snowballing as it was my 1st time too  :blush:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 06:48:18 pm by Moby Dick »