Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121 - Bristol  (Read 1312 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CoverMyEyes

Saw Rebecca earlier this month in Bristol. Obviously is well reviewed here so probably nothing I say will be a surprise. I'll get the chattiness out of the way right now, as it is a feature of a lot of her reviews, and say I personally didn't find it at all intrusive - talked and chatted a bit, but it didn't interfere with any of the action (where she made all the right noises) and it worked for me.

Comms: Clear and prompt. Texted in the morning to confirm with no problem.

Location: Bristol harbourside area. Easy to find and no problems with getting access via buzzer. Flat is very nice and spotlessly clean.

Looks: Her pictures are accurate. I found her attractive - slim, blonde and athletic.

Service:
Paid £130 for an hour. Wanted a GFE meet. Agreed DFK, OWO, RO, protected sex beforehand but I didn't want it to be scripted by the minute - she was happy to go with how I wanted and gave all these.

Offered a drink on arrival, met the cats (who are not intrusive). Offered a shower which I took happily, sorted paperwork first, and when shower was done came out to find her in skimpies looking exactly as imagined. Sexy fun included OWO (very good), CG, mish and doggy at various points. Very friendly and put me at ease throughout. Ended up emptying in the bag in doggy - wasn't looking for CIM etc.

Summary: Nice friendly meet, very sexy, no surprises, left feeling good.

Would I return? Yes.

vw

Bet you are gutted not to meet dolly.   :D :D

Offline CoverMyEyes

Needs some time before being bacon  :lol:

STAR-LORD

Needs some time before being bacon  :lol:

Glad you had a good booking.  :drinks:

Offline ciderhead

yes I saw all the bacon jokes from all the piggy vile haterz :D