Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Glasgow tour  (Read 1248 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline The Critic

External Link/Members Only

Lily has been well reviewed here many times so I shall keep this brief. I've been punting for over 35 years and this sexy wee woman is in the very top echelon for me.  Great wee body, lovely eyes and a pretty face. All services delivered with enthusiasm and a nice cuddle at the end. I left happy. She's here for another month so I shall definitely be returning. Great vfm at £80 for 30 minutes.

S_P

Any info on whether it's accurate that she gives rimming?

Offline Uncle Buck

External Link/Members Only

Lily has been well reviewed here many times so I shall keep this brief. I've been punting for over 35 years and this sexy wee woman is in the very top echelon for me.  Great wee body, lovely eyes and a pretty face. All services delivered with enthusiasm and a nice cuddle at the end. I left happy. She's here for another month so I shall definitely be returning. Great vfm at £80 for 30 minutes.

You’ve been on here for 3 years and have 3 posts and 2 reviews. You’ve been punting for over 35 years but your contribution to UKP is neglible. A lurker perhaps?

UB

Offline The Critic

Any info on whether it's accurate that she gives rimming?

Sorry but with my farmers it's not something I go for  :scare:

You’ve been on here for 3 years and have 3 posts and 2 reviews. You’ve been punting for over 35 years but your contribution to UKP is neglible. A lurker perhaps?

UB

Yes. Long time lurkerr. I posted this at the top of my first review:

I’ve lurked around this place for a long time. I’m not really a sharing type of person, more of a selfish cunt really.

Offline JayEZ2K

I’ve lurked around this place for a long time. I’m not really a sharing type of person, more of a selfish cunt really.
So, 35 years punting. Only two reviews, neither of which add anything useful as both WGs have already been extensively reviewed. Leeches are parasites who decrease the availability of the girls we want to see, and drive up prices. Is "lurker" the appropriate term, or "leech"?

Offline scotland19something

so is the girl for real real like ?  looking to book her but not sure its really her ?

what's the location like ? as well does she stay same location as made initial contact  last night got a location but not sure of the area if its dodgy etc ?
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Critic

So, 35 years punting. Only two reviews, neither of which add anything useful as both WGs have already been extensively reviewed. Leeches are parasites who decrease the availability of the girls we want to see, and drive up prices. Is "lurker" the appropriate term, or "leech"?

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. I'm a cunt, a selfish cunt. Perhaps even a leeching cunt. I hope I've cleared that up for you. Thanks for the encouragement.

Offline The Critic

so is the girl for real real like ?  looking to book her but not sure its really her ?

what's the location like ? as well does she stay same location as made initial contact  last night got a location but not sure of the area if its dodgy etc ?

Her pictures are genuine. She stays off the Maryhill Road in a nice quiet street which was in no way dodgy. I went in the afternoon and parking was easy. The bedroom of the flat was spotless.