Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Birmingham  (Read 1128 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline jj8989

Hi all,

I apologise as it's a late review and I understand she has now moved on to Glasgow (this meet took place early June)

Girl in question
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price/Services
£130 - 1 hour, CIM/FK/OWO/Massage/RO

Communication
All arranged via text a few days prior, I asked specifically for a 5am start to which she agreed and a little bit of texting to clarify services and no-nos. I was given post code but I read other reviews which stated mail box and I know the area well.
On the day I called her 1 hour early as requested to confirm and was given post code and address. 15 minutes early as I arrived I texted her to let her know and no reply until 5 minutes before time to which I got a text with detailed instructions to the flat.

Mailbox, I knew the area well so I had no issues finding the place. Was a security guard I guess patrolling but didn't pay me any attention. I had to call the flat number to be buzzed in to the elevator.

Room
Was okay. Bright enough and clean - had some light music playing already and was greeted after knocking door with her in black lingerie. After paperwork was done she gave me a kiss and offered me a shower to which I took, plenty of selection for shower gels but it was a dirty shower with mould and stuff on the edges.

Looks
As shown, they were accurate except for face which was spotty. she was definitely tiny and light and flat chested with responsive nipples.
well reviewed already

Attitude
Very eager to please and gave all services requested, owo/dfk/gfe - everything listed she provided

Service
She started off by owo and had no issues letting me facefuck her before I asked her to lay down so I could eat her out. Her pussy lips were normal sized to me and she was slightly wet when I started. She was making noises that didn't sound forced or fake but didn't allow fingering and had asked me to go slowly when playing with her clit with my fingers.
This was followed by RO for about 10 more minutes before putting the condom on and fucking doggy. I didn't last very long and with about 20 minutes left we chatted and she offered a massage which was okay. The only thing different was that she did try to initiate a second round but I wasn't feeling up to it and was okay with just cuddling and chatting for the remaining time before cleaning up and leaving.

I would definitely recommend and would return.

I'm sorry this is my first review and the only time i've punted. Hopefully she will return to Birmingham
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 03:49:35 pm by jj8989 »

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for sharing your experience..good review  :thumbsup: