Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Herpes  (Read 6305 times)

holland

Well you've sent me a white knight gif when you were wrong and wouldn't admit to being wrong, despite the clear evidence. And I dont WK SPs. So there is a case here Holland.
And I have a better track record than you, but it doesn't prove anything. :hi:
I called you wk when you came wrongly in defence of English Rebecca.
Here again i posted against her and you came along with the silly punter slutboy to attack me in her defence :thumbsdown:

Offline MrMatrix

I called you wk when you came wrongly in defence of English Rebecca.
Here again i posted against her and you came along with the silly punter slutboy to attack me in her defence :thumbsdown:
I havent mentioned ER in this thread. And here you are getting agitated again just as the last few members have pointed out. Keep digging.  :hi:

holland

I havent mentioned ER in this thread. And here you are getting agitated again just as the last few members have pointed out. Keep digging.  :hi:
The only one agitated is yourself. I was not criticizing or attacking yourself and funnyboy in this tread. You started!
You guys came to attack me because im rude to prossies :sarcastic:
I'm just defending myself and saying a fact:
you take the defence of a prossie to attack a fellow punter. You ve done this many times before.
You don't like to be called whiteknight but you act like one :thumbsdown:

Offline Marmalade

I found TsilSeeker’s reply quite interesting. Hull lad really hasn’t contributed anything  I agree about the gratuitous baiting — though I don’t think that’s actually a sin on here. But when TS is doing so well in the debate it looks a bit dumb.

holland

I found TsilSeeker’s reply quite interesting. Hull lad really hasn’t contributed anything  I agree about the gratuitous baiting — though I don’t think that’s actually a sin on here. But when TS is doing so well in the debate it looks a bit dumb.
Marmalade it s dumb that a thread on herpes runs for 5 pages. :dash: :dash:
All the posts of claimed doctors and experts here makes it even more stupid
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 11:11:34 pm by holland »

SlamBoy

Yep, he's getting excited again
People who know they're right don't need to self-justify

There it is. Well said that man  :thumbsup:

SlamBoy

Well you've sent me a white knight gif when you were wrong and wouldn't admit to being wrong, despite the clear evidence. And I dont WK SPs. So there is a case here Holland.
And I have a better track record than you, but it doesn't prove anything. :hi:

BOOM! (. . . drops mic).

holland

BOOM! (. . . drops mic).
Funnyboy when will you start to contribute to this forum and stop trolling around? :thumbsdown:

Offline Marmalade

Marmalade it s dumb that a thread on herpes runs for 5 pages. :dash: :dash:
All the posts of claimed doctors and experts here makes it even more stupid

It might be a dumb thread but the prossie has contributed a good argument when challenged. It might be a silly thread but you can’t use that as an excuse to dispute her evidence.

Offline heyarnold

Herpes zoster and herpes simplex are closely related flare up differently. Both very common

holland

It might be a dumb thread but the prossie has contributed a good argument when challenged. It might be a silly thread but you can’t use that as an excuse to dispute her evidence.
i didn't mean to dispute her evidences. The tone, the seriousness, the scientific and technical terms used in her posts made me think she was over blowing the subject to show off her claimed knowledge. That's why i reported to admin as troll. STD trolls usually do that.
OP was just warning about herpes.
yes it exist but doesn't kill and doesn't deserve 5 pages of posts on chemistry, viruses and molecules IMO.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 01:55:41 am by holland »

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
i didn't mean to dispute her evidences. The tone, the seriousness, the scientific and technical terms used in her posts made me think she was over blowing the subject to show off her claimed knowledge. That's why i reported to admin as troll. STD trolls usually do that. I am in good faith

The problem is you seem to just want to challenge SPs when they post rather than listen to what they are saying.
That makes you look like you are just trolling their comments.

holland

yes it exist but doesn't kill and doesn't deserve 5 pages of posts on chemistry, viruses and molecules IMO.
that is trolling. There are plenty of std trolls who make thinks bigger than they are just to spread a bit of panic.
herpes is the least std you can catch from a prossies. millions of people have it. it goes away with nothing.
all this talk about it is very silly and makes people who spend so much time to find scientific reference for it even more silly

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 02:11:27 am by holland »

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
that is trolling. There are plenty of std trolls who make thinks bigger than they are just to spread a bit of panic.
herpes is the least std you can catch from a prossies. it goes away with nothing.
all this talk about it is very silly and makes people who spend so much time to find scientific reference for it even more silly

I’ll totally agree with this, it amazes me that it has gone on for so long.

But if people want to have some intellectual discussion about something that is really common and relatively harmless why comment on it if it doesn’t interest you.

Trolls are generally people who have no interest and just comment to score points cause dissent, this is what you appear to be doing rather than others on this thread.

holland

I’ll totally agree with this, it amazes me that it has gone on for so long.

But if people want to have some intellectual discussion about something that is really common and relatively harmless why comment on it if it doesn’t interest you.

Trolls are generally people who have no interest and just comment to score points cause dissent, this is what you appear to be doing rather than others on this thread.

you definitely right. i should leave alone the std brigade to discuss about its favourite topic. :hi:

Offline scutty brown

you definitely right. i should leave alone the std brigade to discuss about its favourite topic. :hi:

I don't view the information that Sodium alkyl sulfates may have efficacy as anti-herpes agents as trolling, nor the revelation that there is an inconsistency in the naming of the products. She made a confused claim, the claim was clarified and essentially proved. Only person trolling was yourself with your attention seeking drivel.
Remember: just because something is too difficult for you to understand, it doesn't mean others aren't interested.

Offline MrMatrix

Despite what  every one is saying you are Still digging this morning holland. The reason why this thread is into 5 pages is entirely down to YOU.
I note you reporting tailseeker as a troll wasn't accepted by Admin as she's still here. Or do you think Admin got it wrong?

Offline JayEZ2K

SLS won't work post. It's an impure form of SDS...

SLS is purely for foam, unless you pretreat the cells it does budkiss all. SDS (Sodium dodecyl sulfate) is not remotely the same as SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), the latter has fuck all anti viral effect.

This is why I say SLS isn't the same.

SLS:  External Link/Members Only
SDS: External Link/Members Only
And that is why you are still wrong. Those are simply two product grades for the External Link/Members Only. That fact that you don't know this indicates your lack of knowledge.

In addition, those products are both advertised as SDS, not SLS and SDS, which again proves you wrong.

If you are trying to argue that they are different due to impurities (which is still wrong), you are again wrong because the impurities are not only "remotely the same", they are very, very similar to the advertised chemical structure.

I note you reporting tailseeker as a troll wasn't accepted by Admin as she's still here. Or do you think Admin got it wrong?
Personally I wouldn't have reported her, however I do agree 100% with the "AttentionSeeker" label.

There are so many red flags here, indicating that she is a wannabe noob playing "forum doctor". Her replies to my comments were non-sequiturs, but unfortunately, gibberish that most forum members can't discern. And it would take another page to point out why, which again, could just be refuted with more gibberish that average forum members couldn't discern.

Offline Marmalade

Those are simply two product grades for the External Link/Members Only.
Which means they are not exactly the same. Remind me to water your whisky when you ask for a double malt.

TailSeeker

And that is why you are still wrong. Those are simply two product grades for the External Link/Members Only. That fact that you don't know this indicates your lack of knowledge.

In addition, those products are both advertised as SDS, not SLS and SDS, which again proves you wrong.

If you are trying to argue that they are different due to impurities (which is still wrong), you are again wrong because the impurities are not only "remotely the same", they are very, very similar to the advertised chemical structure.

Now that is just not true, small changes in structure can have massive effects on the properties of a molecule. Methanol vs ethanol is a easy example. CH3-OH (Methanol) is poisonous, CH3-CH2-OH (ethanol) fun for a night out.

One is referred to as SDS (lauryl) = SLS, the unmixed forms are only SDS. Do all biologists follow this route? No. Do I wish they did? Yes, it would make replication studies a lot easier.

But back to the topic at hand. Can you tell when you got herpes? No, the latency period is so varied, people can live with it for years without showing symptoms.

Can you tell how you got it? Not entirely, HSV1 will happily live in both ends, but does show preference for the mouth. HSV2 shows strong preference for the genitals.

Are the tests accurate? Generally speaking, no. A lot of the commercial tests lack accuracy and specificity, throwing in the similarity between the two strains causing cross reactivity. There are more accurate tests, but they're often not used due to cost. Clinical diagnosis is more common over lab. They're also highly innacurate till 3 or 4 months have passed for the common ones (but that is a common incubation period).

Fun fact, chicken pox and shingles are both caused by another herpes virus. There are a group in the family of herpes viruses.

Offline Marmalade

Now that is just not true, small changes in structure can have massive effects on the properties of a molecule. Methanol vs ethanol is a easy example. CH3-OH (Methanol) is poisonous, CH3-CH2-OH (ethanol) fun for a night out.

One is referred to as SDS (lauryl) = SLS, the unmixed forms are only SDS. Do all biologists follow this route? No. Do I wish they did? Yes, it would make replication studies a lot easier.

But back to the topic at hand. Can you tell when you got herpes? No, the latency period is so varied, people can live with it for years without showing symptoms.

Can you tell how you got it? Not entirely, HSV1 will happily live in both ends, but does show preference for the mouth. HSV2 shows strong preference for the genitals.

Are the tests accurate? Generally speaking, no. A lot of the commercial tests lack accuracy and specificity, throwing in the similarity between the two strains causing cross reactivity. There are more accurate tests, but they're often not used due to cost. Clinical diagnosis is more common over lab. They're also highly innacurate till 3 or 4 months have passed for the common ones (but that is a common incubation period).

Fun fact, chicken pox and shingles are both caused by another herpes virus. There are a group in the family of herpes viruses.

A knowledgeable and (now) on-topic post (and I'm the first to give prossies a hard time when they're spouting shit including TS).

So your options are,

§ complain at a GUM clinic when you have visible symptoms. They'll prescribe some tablets which speed healing and which you can also use as a prophylactic (preventative when you feel the first tingle of an attack).
§ use a home treatment as I suggested earlier. Tea tree oil or 'H-balm', which you can buy online and have been shown to alleviate symptoms somewhat.
§ make a note of things that trigger an attack. Stress might be one of them.

TailSeeker

A knowledgeable and (now) on-topic post (and I'm the first to give prossies a hard time when they're spouting shit including TS).

So your options are,

§ complain at a GUM clinic when you have visible symptoms. They'll prescribe some tablets which speed healing and which you can also use as a prophylactic (preventative when you feel the first tingle of an attack).
§ use a home treatment as I suggested earlier. Tea tree oil or 'H-balm', which you can buy online and have been shown to alleviate symptoms somewhat.
§ make a note of things that trigger an attack. Stress might be one of them.

Another thing to add to Marmalade's post, I don't know if it is scientifically true, but anecdotally we've been told by sufferers of HSV2 (not HSV1), that they experience itching, tingling, and such in the days leading up to an outbreak. So if you experience such start taking the meds then, hopefully it should prevent or cut the outbreak short.

But know that condoms only cut the risk of passing it in half for genital. Femdoms are better as they cover more of the area, not 100% though and can be a bitch to get in. Or grab dental dams for RO (you can get them at gum clinics or online).