Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tia, Secret Boudoir - Bayswater  (Read 560 times)

Offline Borabora

External Link/Members Only

Boy oh boy was this a disappointment.

Being an agency the only plus thing was the booking process, straightforward and simple.

The photos on the website are no way a true reflection of the actual SP and are so edited that when I first saw her open the door I was so shocked that it was a bait and switch. I followed her into the flat cursing the agency under my breath. Got into the room, which I will expand on later in this review, and could see that maybe potentially with a lot of make up and photo editing it could be the same girl. I was contemplating walking on this one, but just did not have the guts to do it and parted with hard earned cash and began what would be a shit punt.

The room - as that is all it was a "room" it was not a flat/apartment. You walk to the back of the building around the staircase, and into what you suppose would be a room, but you walk through a very narrow corridor which then goes around to a room, with just a bed in there and a sofa at one end with extremely high ceiling, there seems to be some sort of mezzanine as there was a staircase that led up, but no-one taller than 4 foot would be able to stand up in there. The whole set up and feel was just so odd coupled with the fact that I was about to nut a munter relative to the photos. The bathroom must have been 4 feet wide by 5 feet long, with a toilet a sink and a shower. If you sit on the toilet the sink is literally in your face so much so that you almost have to lean back a little to get some space between your face and the sink. The shower is about 2 feet above the ground and you literally need to hoist yourself in. The is the worse part of the punt, when standing inside the shower you are above the ceiling level which is not so bad when you are inside, but as I got out to dry myself, as there is no way you can do that in the shower, *SMACK* hit my head full swing on what is where the ceiling stops.

Pissed off by this whole thing so far, I reluctantly went back out in the room, and started the session. She got undressed to reveal her tits nothing bigger than a B cup at most yet advertised as a 32DD - my tits were bigger than hers! The oral was covered and had to ask for OWO even though this listed on the services on her page. Very vanilla service and the sex was sub standard - could not bear to see her face so opted for doggystyle. She screamed "I am about to cum" about 5 times, not sure if this was an attempt to boost my ego or genuine, either way I was not fussed just wanted to pop and leave.

Finally managed to pop, and was then offered a massage which was the best part of the service, massage was admittedly good, just enjoyed the pampering and then got dressed and left with a very bitter taste.

Shame on the agency for fluffing the girl up to such a level!

Offline g284

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 12:03:57 pm by g284 »
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac