Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristen 4U xXx, Bounds Green - Bait and Switch  (Read 759 times)

3 review(s) for Kristen xx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline k3kscho0

Avoid like the plague

External Link/Members Only
1h -80£
Comm : Text two way nice and easy. She sended me a postcode and also I have asked if there is any hidden charges. Reply was NO !

Service: Starting from when I arrived. I've phoned her to ask what is the house number and found her a bit rough on the phone but I thought it's do to her English! After I found out her door number i made my way at the door gave her one more call and she greated me I have realized it's not the girl on the pics on AW but she was still Ok. I should of walk at this point but .... I founded the flat overcrowded minimum 4 more punters as they were sitting in the leaving room and chatting loudly which wasn't a big issue for me. Her room was messy  make up all over bed was mess her table even had cigarettes ashes. We quickly sort out the paper I asked her for service she provides and OWO was 20£ extra Shocking :dash: even if I asked her earlier  via text anyway than she asked me to undress and gone to stash the cash. When she come back her first question was do I want to stay for 1h or I want 2girl ( probably 30min) that automatically made me think probably she double book me this way she is trying to get rid of me quickly ! Honestly I wasn't wrong ! She come back and put the rubber on and laterally she put her lips my cock I have managed to grab her tit and than she stopped and start texting on her and said 1 minute. At this point I was extremely frustrated she kept texting for good 3 min even she managed to change her picture on Viber and than she told I can not provide the services because I am having family issues and I need to be on the phone do you want me to introduce you to my friend. I agreed but if only if I like her. She wasn't my cup of tea so I asked for refund but surprisingly she charged me 10£ :thumbsdown: for touching my cock with her magic lips. What a stupid flat ass bitch it's not about the money it's about the principal thing. Well lesson learned don't pick a girl without feedback of don't want to travel half of London and get charged for service which is even not provided!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 08:45:11 pm by k3kscho0 »

mrhappypants

k3kscho0, thanks for your review.  I have taken the liberty of changing the title of your review as 1) you clearly indicate this is a bait and switch, and 2) general form is to include the location in the subject.  Please post or PM if any of this needs changing. 

External Link/Members Only

===Subject===
The two essential elements to include in the subject of your review are (i) the WG's name, and (ii) the location. Many providers have similar names so cut and paste the precise profile name into the subject field for your review. For location, as a general rule include the nearest town.   Specifically in London, use the closest rail or underground station together with the first three or four letters only of the WG's postcode.  If agency, include the agency name as a third item. Also indicate in the subject field if your review is of a transsexual using the acronym TS.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 04:08:05 am by mrhappypants »