Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent  (Read 3808 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline londonroad

External Link/Members Only

Review from earlier in the year. Michelle is well reviewed and is indeed a great looking girl who always gives a great service - my third visit. A guarantee good fuck with really good OWO and DFK. She is really professional and always has clean towels to use despite having a number of punters each day. The only downside is the conveyor belt approach which is always at the back of my mind - but at £140 per hour it is good value in my opinion. Did try and get duo with Ellie Rose but with two such popular girls this was a challenge too far. Yes, i would re book but i would enjoy my sessions even more if I was her only punter on the day!

Offline Cunning Punt

As a one-off, I may see her for 30mins now she has reduced the rate to £80 because she has a record of providing a consistently good service, even if she is a bit of a diva.

However, £140ph is certainly not good value IMO if you're on a conveyor belt.

But glad you enjoyed and thanks for the review.

Offline londonroad

Thanks for your comments. At my age I need a full hour to get the old fella to come up with the goods - even with such a good looking girl!

Ranger Dave

External Link/Members Only

Review from earlier in the year. Michelle is well reviewed and is indeed a great looking girl who always gives a great service - my third visit. A guarantee good fuck with really good OWO and DFK. She is really professional and always has clean towels to use despite having a number of punters each day. The only downside is the conveyor belt approach which is always at the back of my mind - but at £140 per hour it is good value in my opinion. Did try and get duo with Ellie Rose but with two such popular girls this was a challenge too far. Yes, i would re book but i would enjoy my sessions even more if I was her only punter on the day!

As I just found out yesterday when I enquired about a threesome with Emily Crème Brulee, MI isn't doing duos atm :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

However, £140ph is certainly not good value IMO if you're on a conveyor belt.

132 good reviews suggests that it is NOT a conveyor type service.  :unknown:

Offline smiths

Clueless as usual. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You have no idea how many punters she may be seeing per day when she is working, conveyor belt WGs can offer good service as you should know from the Bunny Lounge now gone, HOD and that slapping you around brothel you have posted you like that charges a fortune. :rolleyes:

Online hendrix

With a good prossie, you'd never know that you were on a conveyor belt. If she's doing hotel incalls, then it's a conveyor belt because that's the only way to make it worthwhile. However, each punter (and there would be many for a popular girl) will be made to feel like the only one :D

Offline NIK

With a good prossie, you'd never know that you were on a conveyor belt. If she's doing hotel incalls, then it's a conveyor belt because that's the only way to make it worthwhile. However, each punter (and there would be many for a popular girl) will be made to feel like the only one :D

Exactly. They key to being a good sp is to make each punter feel special no matter how she is feeling.
Very few master this. Michelle would appear to be one who has.

Offline Jimmyredcab

100% spot on.
Myself and NIK have over 70 years experience between us ------------ if we say Michelle is good then you can guarantee that she is something special.

Some on here begrudge paying £140 an hour, they prefer fat old Hungarian skanks at £80 an hour.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Online hendrix

Exactly. They key to being a good sp is to make each punter feel special no matter how she is feeling.
Very few master this. Michelle would appear to be one who has.

Indeed, I've never punted her as I prefer a more hardcore service, but have no doubt that I'd have a good time with her. Glad you enjoyed your London punts btw!  :drinks:

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Thank You for Your feedback OP.
Starting at noon and finishing by 4-5pm I hardly find to be conveyor system. 3 punters at the max. I work in my apartment not in hotel. If in doubt of my “conveyor practices” I encourage everybody to ask to see my private diary of upcoming bookings, few people seen and got surprised by how little I do work, hence usually fully booked.
I am glad You have enjoyed Your time with me and I can only try to keep providing good service.
All the best.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 10:44:59 am by Michelle Independent »

Offline Brazilian Martian

100% spot on.
Myself and NIK have over 70 years experience between us ------------ if we say Michelle is good then you can guarantee that she is something special.

Some on here begrudge paying £140 an hour, they prefer fat old Hungarian skanks at £80 an hour.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Are you on commission from her  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Are you on commission from her  :unknown:

What do you think.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Some of the cunts on here have no idea what a conveyor belt system is.

I will tell you.

Places like The London Retreat operate that system, as one punter leaves the next one goes into the room, no time for the girl to shower between punters.  :thumbsdown:

Offline unus669

Clueless as usual. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You have no idea how many punters she may be seeing per day when she is working, conveyor belt WGs can offer good service as you should know from the Bunny Lounge now gone, HOD and that slapping you around brothel you have posted you like that charges a fortune. :rolleyes:

+1 :lol:

Offline smiths

Exactly a punter wont know how many other punters a WG has really seen.

Offline Heph

Well, she's declared her hand at 3 max in a given day - so, if we accept her account, we do have an idea of the upper limit +/-.

Every John is almost certainly conscious of being a link in a chain, whilst he also simultaneously tries to bury that knowledge and be unaware of it. As others have noted, truly good hookers help us forget that we ever knew.

Offline unus669

Well, she's declared her hand at 3 max in a given day - so, if we accept her account, we do have an idea of the upper limit +/-.

Every John is almost certainly conscious of being a link in a chain, whilst he also simultaneously tries to bury that knowledge and be unaware of it. As others have noted, truly good hookers help us forget that we ever knew.

Has any WG ever admitted to, doing 10 punters a day :unknown:

My experience is, they always claim to see between 1-4 a day :lol:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Has any WG ever admitted to, doing 10 punters a day :unknown:

My experience is, they always claim to see between 1-4 a day :lol:

Yes, Sunni Tara who used to own giggles brothel.    :hi:

Offline unus669

Yes, Sunni Tara who used to own giggles brothel.    :hi:

So is such an admission the norm? Any none brothel examples.

Offline Cunning Punt

A SP can potentially get a good review if they employ a conveyor-type service; they just hide it well.
Also, SPs can adopt a conveyor-type approach, even if they aren't back to back.

And in any case your point is irrelevant to this review. I was quoting what the OP was saying about what he felt - he was there; you and I weren't.

The only downside is the conveyor belt approach which is always at the back of my mind

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 09:57:11 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Jimmyredcab

A SP can potentially get a good review if they employ a conveyor-type service; they just hide it well.

And in any case your point is irrelevant to this review. I was quoting what the OP was saying about what he felt - he was there; you and I weren't.

I have seen this lady twice, how many times have you seen her.     :unknown:

Offline londonroad

Well I do seem to have generated some debate! My review was from a booking earlier in the year and I have been back to enjoy a further time with Michelle. As I tried to reflect in my review, I feel that the services received are really good from a stunning looking girl. The point I attempted to make is that in my mind it is a shame that you know someone else will have enjoyed her company before my booking and someone else afterwards. Of course this is the service which we as punters are buying - we all know that on very few occasions can we find a WG where we are the only booking of the day. I was trying to be honest with my review regarding how I felt but the fact I have returned shows that in my opinion Michelle is without doubt an outstanding WG who deserves to be so successful in what she does. I consider myself very lucky to have been able to fuck (more than once) such a stunning looking girl!

Offline smiths

Personally I don't believe a word a WG says about how many punters they see, a smart WG knows it puts some punters off to hear they really cram in as many as possible per day so they lie. Now not all may be lying but I wouldn't know who is and who isn't so don't concern myself with it.

IF a WG is a popular as MI I see it as smart to cram in as many punters to make as much as possible to cash in while she can, whether she does this or not who knows but its not provable how many see does see for certain. I also don't care how many punters a WG sees before me as long as I get a good service.

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Personally I don't believe a word a WG says about how many punters they see, a smart WG knows it puts some punters off to hear they really cram in as many as possible per day so they lie. Now not all may be lying but I wouldn't know who is and who isn't so don't concern myself with it.

IF a WG is a popular as MI I see it as smart to cram in as many punters to make as much as possible to cash in while she can, whether she does this or not who knows but its not provable how many see does see for certain. I also don't care how many punters a WG sees before me as long as I get a good service.

You are making a very good point in some aspect. I am afraid Booking in as many punters as you can in a day would simply end up with burn out which would show very quickly. Clever girls have their limits. They rather earn less money daily but have better reputation for providing a good service in a long term. Yes I could probably book 5-6 people a day. But than I would end up having a week off which isn’t really very clever. I am sure some girls do book as many as they can but in my mind that’s zero business sense in a long run.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 11:49:32 pm by Michelle Independent »

Offline NIK

I am glad Troll 999 is on holiday, as he would be trolling this thread.

Offline smiths

You are making a very good point in some aspect. I am afraid Booking in as many punters as you can in a day would simply end up with burn out which would show very quickly. Clever girls have their limits. They rather earn less money daily but have better reputation for providing a good service in a long term. Yes I could probably book 5-6 people a day. But than I would end up having a week off which isn’t really very clever. I am sure some girls do book as many as they can but in my mind that’s zero business sense in a long run.

Back on planet earth you have no idea what other WGs you don't know do or don't do, all you can speak for is yourself and as I say a smart WG knows being honest and saying they cram as many punters in per day puts off some punters may lie, and I have no doubt you are smart, whether you do lie or not who knows, but I certainly don't just take your or any other WGs word for it.

I thought you were retiring and that was a long time ago I read it on here, is it the Elton John form of retirement, 3 years of touring to earn as much as possible, or has that now been cancelled. :rolleyes: If you are retiring for good then the long term wouldn't matter would it.

As ever it depends on the individual WG whether she can cram in as many punters per day but also provide all with a good service, some WGs can do it for a long time, some cant.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am glad Troll 999 is on holiday, as he would be trolling this thread.

Make the most of it, he will be back soon ---------------- he has a lot of catching up to do.     :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

I have seen this lady twice, how many times have you seen her.     :unknown:

Again, irrelevant. You weren't in the room when the OP saw her. His punt, his experience, his review.

Offline Bond

Again, irrelevant. You weren't in the room when the OP saw her. His punt, his experience, his review.

Actually, reading the OP's original review and his later post, it seems that the 'conveyor belt' comment wasn't actually related to his 'experience' in this punt because he's gone on to see Michelle again. He just seems uncomfortable knowing that she's probably seen someone else before him and will probably be seeing someone else after him in the same day, and would have been happier if she sees just one client per day.

Just to put in my two pennies' worth, I've seen Michelle a couple of times and can confirm that she doesn't come across as a girl who does a lot of bookings every day. Her feedback count is the result of the excellent service she provides and her stunning looks.

Offline NIK

Actually, reading the OP's original review and his later post, it seems that the 'conveyor belt' comment wasn't actually related to his 'experience' in this punt because he's gone on to see Michelle again. He just seems uncomfortable knowing that she's probably seen someone else before him and will probably be seeing someone else after him in the same day, and would have been happier if she sees just one client per day.

Just to put in my two pennies' worth, I've seen Michelle a couple of times and can confirm that she doesn't come across as a girl who does a lot of bookings every day. Her feedback count is the result of the excellent service she provides and her stunning looks.

Precisely.
I have never understood this carping towards Michelle from a few members, even before I saw her myself recently and can therefore confirm her excellence.
If they can't be happy with someone such as Michelle, presumably they wouldn't be happy with any sp, because you won't get better.
And Michelle's price is very reasonable for London, especially considering her attractiveness. Most other indies and agencies in Central London will lbe at least £150 and most £200 or much more.

Maybe the hard to please carpers prefer £80 skankers!  :rolleyes: