Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Paris Lamour  (Read 12733 times)

8 review(s) for Miss Paris Lamour (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ImageMaker

Called in yesterday, didn't know what to expect but pictures looked promising... She takes incalls near Broad Street, kind of popular set of buildings for punting if you ask me. Overall, I payed £130, 100+30 (anal). I know there are £80 options, but they are all on holidays and it was a spontaneous decision:).

Her

First of all, I want to mention that she is quite tall, I'd say around 5.8 ft. Incredible body, one of the best I've seen, tight all around, thighs and bum are her best feature, nice to look at, short blonde hair. I'd say she is age she claims, just good preserved body, a MILF, definitely doesn't feel like being with 20 yo.

Service

Apartment was good, she wasn't alone, but I didn't see anyone directly. French kissing, non smoker, good OWO (can go quite deep), and anal was great, can still feel that she is tight. No weird smells, no time watching:). Communication wasnt perfect during but nothing major, as she mentions on AW, still learning English.

She told me that she arrived to UK couple of days ago, and will be staying for another week or so. Possibly come back in February. Ill most likely will see her again, I liked her that much:).

Offline dboy74

Great review, ImageMaker  :thumbsup:

Had placed her on my HL because she looks very attractive but had been weary due to no feedback. Pleased she is genuine and hopefully I get the opportunity to see her before she returns to Hungary.

Offline justabloke

She was on the top of my list of must see but I was also a bit worried about the lack of feedback...good to know she is good  :yahoo:...will visit on the weekend

Happy New Year Everyone

:wacko:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Thanks, she looks great for a slim one :P :D

Offline ImageMaker

Perhaps more clients will make her stay longer;), update if you find out anything. I also forgot to ask how many times I can shoot, 2 is standard, wondering if she allows for more...

Offline Juankerr

She takes incalls near Broad Street, kind of popular set of buildings for punting if you ask me.
You can say that again mate , several lady's based in those apartment's.

Offline ClimaxMan

I contacted her via AW, and she sent me a very nice reply. Does seem a lovely lady

Offline W_Punter

Which apartments are you guys referring to? I'm tempted to sample Ms Lamour's delights  :rolleyes:

Offline justabloke

Hi guys,

So I took the plunge...after 5 years of marriage and an ugly separation (divorce still to come) I have had enough of pussyless days and decided to just go for it...and boy, am I glad I did   :dance:

Called her last night but she said is best to call on the day I want my booking...so called again today and was quite easy to arrange a booking (although I think I spoke to a friend of hers on the phone because her English is still limited) I think that was forgivable...so please guys forgive me if I tend to go on about things but remember this was my first shag in a long while... :D

The Place:
The place was easy to find a block of flats just off Broad street, felt safe and it was clean and nicely decorated...I also couldn't help but to notice the array of shower gels, mouth washes, deodorants and even hair gels (for the metrosexuals, lol)...

Her:
She was dressed as I asked in stockings and suspenders and looked as her pictures...definitely a good looking MILF...very f*ckable for sure...very tall as it was mentioned before on this thread but I would even guess her at 5`10 even 5`11...nice ass, breast not too large but handful...just enough in my opinion...

Services:
I went for the hour session paid £100 + 10 for CIM..and WOW...talk about VFM...she was very willing to please great GFE with DFK, OWO was superb...so imagine how long I lasted in the first round...quick rinse in the shower and went for round 2...she seemed to genuinely enjoy herself in various positions and again finished off in her mouth...rinse and a relaxing massage and as we still had 20 minutes left she offered to do it for the third round if I wanted to...are you kidding?? of course I wanted to...this was best sex in years and it was without having to beg for it...(sorry again, just consider the load I`ve been carrying for a long time  :sarcastic:) ...it was of course taking longer and I was beginning to stress a little about going over time but she didn`t seem too bothered and let me finish about 5 minutes after my hour was up...she did kinda made a joke about kicking me out but didn`t feel rushed at all and for a first punt in long years she was perfect...don`t want to sound fluffy but I am still somewhat high from the experience...  :wacko:

Definitely was a good choice and will return but it seems like a whole new world has opened up again so definitely want to try "them all" (and I guess if the session wouldn't have gone well I would be pretty depressed right now)

So, can`t wait see more ladies...if you have favourites, recommendations are welcome...  :)

Tjkooker

Sounds a great start for you. Cracking value too.

Offline ImageMaker

Which apartments are you guys referring to? I'm tempted to sample Ms Lamour's delights  :rolleyes:

Ryland road

Offline ImageMaker

Hi guys,

So I took the plunge...after 5 years of marriage and an ugly separation (divorce still to come) I have had enough of pussyless days and decided to just go for it...and boy, am I glad I did   :dance:

Called her last night but she said is best to call on the day I want my booking...so called again today and was quite easy to arrange a booking (although I think I spoke to a friend of hers on the phone because her English is still limited) I think that was forgivable...so please guys forgive me if I tend to go on about things but remember this was my first shag in a long while... :D

The Place:
The place was easy to find a block of flats just off Broad street, felt safe and it was clean and nicely decorated...I also couldn't help but to notice the array of shower gels, mouth washes, deodorants and even hair gels (for the metrosexuals, lol)...

Her:
She was dressed as I asked in stockings and suspenders and looked as her pictures...definitely a good looking MILF...very f*ckable for sure...very tall as it was mentioned before on this thread but I would even guess her at 5`10 even 5`11...nice ass, breast not too large but handful...just enough in my opinion...

Services:
I went for the hour session paid £100 + 10 for CIM..and WOW...talk about VFM...she was very willing to please great GFE with DFK, OWO was superb...so imagine how long I lasted in the first round...quick rinse in the shower and went for round 2...she seemed to genuinely enjoy herself in various positions and again finished off in her mouth...rinse and a relaxing massage and as we still had 20 minutes left she offered to do it for the third round if I wanted to...are you kidding?? of course I wanted to...this was best sex in years and it was without having to beg for it...(sorry again, just consider the load I`ve been carrying for a long time  :sarcastic:) ...it was of course taking longer and I was beginning to stress a little about going over time but she didn`t seem too bothered and let me finish about 5 minutes after my hour was up...she did kinda made a joke about kicking me out but didn`t feel rushed at all and for a first punt in long years she was perfect...don`t want to sound fluffy but I am still somewhat high from the experience...  :wacko:

Definitely was a good choice and will return but it seems like a whole new world has opened up again so definitely want to try "them all" (and I guess if the session wouldn't have gone well I would be pretty depressed right now)

So, can`t wait see more ladies...if you have favourites, recommendations are welcome...  :)

Nice review, I wasn't sure if its only 2 times per session, its nice to know she can go extra mile for a client.

Did she happend to mention if she will be staying for long?

Offline justabloke

Nice review, I wasn't sure if its only 2 times per session, its nice to know she can go extra mile for a client.

Did she happend to mention if she will be staying for long?

Yes, she was really great about it :)

Although we didn`t talk much as had better things to do  :P she did say she is leaving next week...if I remember correctly on the 10th...but will come back in February...

Did anybody have any experience with the rest of that group she is in? Girls look promising by the pics...anyone?

Offline ClimaxMan

She really does seem a REAL find! A class act.
Three shags? Good for her not sticking to the 'cum-as-many-times-as-you-want' spiel which really means 2 spurts is your lot!
Looking at her again, I don't think I have 3 shags in me!
I'll have a damned good try though!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Another one I'll miss! I shan't get there till the 14th!! :(

Offline Blackadder

I can confirm that all the above is spot on. I visited Paris today and there is little I can add to what has already been said. One of the best punts I have had. I believe she goes home in 2 days and is back in Feb. Cannot recommend highly enough. I will definitely be making a return visit.

Offline ImageMaker

Yeah, visited her also before she left. She is going home in 2 days for 3-4 weeks. Best time ever.

Whitebeer

I tried the 18yo. Lilly amour last night. Bloody awesome. The real deal with a tight polo. The only thing I would say that isn't positive is she had a flat chest. Apart from that top class. Takes like a trooper.
Also one the best kept bathroom with more toiletries than boots for your disposal. Great vfm and you would easily tip them a 20.  :thumbsup:

Offline dboy74

I can only support what others were saying on here about Paris.

Had a 30-minute meet on Tuesday with great DFK, OWO and RO. I even got rimmed which was a bonus  :thumbsup:

Will definitely be meeting up again once she is back in the UK. Worth every penny.

I also like the look of Lilly as well but will have to wait now until after my meet with Kinky Carmella  :)

Offline ImageMaker

She is back, had another great punt. She said that she will be staying for 3 weeks.

Urfi

Ryland road
Ryland street. And there is a costcutter incase you need to get a sandwich. :D

nwbrfc

Saw her on Wednesday. As everyone has said a great experience. Full on snogging, responsive reverse O, great OWO and energetic sex. Was enjoying myself so much didn't even think of asking for A.

Language was a bit of a barrier to small talk afterwards though. All previous liaison had been done by her friend, who can speak good english.

As for the location - I had previously seen Julia divine here. Just wondering which other girls on AW are also located here?

spicemonster69

Holy shit. This girl is awesome. The only issue with Paris is the language one. If she spoke English well I'd probably marry her! Went twice in the hour. She's very affectionate and passionate and this makes it feel like a great gfe. She says she does a two girl with Stacey who she shares the Ryland road flat with. 200 for the hour. Paris isn't bi but Stacey allegedly is. Paris is away for 3 weeks from April 4. When she's back I'm on these two like zits on a teenager.

Offline justabloke

Seen her again this morning...still top shelf.. I could barely walk out of there...wow!
 :yahoo:

nwbrfc

Saw her again last week just before she went on her hols.  She was as great as before. My only gripe is that you obviously deal with the "maid" when booking, who assures you all services you request are available. But then when you're in, the girl herself either says no or is reluctant. I got a straight no for anal and she reluctantly let me film us, which took the joy out of it.

But the girl herself? Can't fault.

seek_girls

so isn't she available anymore?

(hello guys, I'm new around here).

Offline ImageMaker

so isn't she available anymore?

(hello guys, I'm new around here).

She and other "divas" in her group take holidays, usually every three weeks. I expect Paris to return in the begging of June, 10 ish

James999

Saw her again last week just before she went on her hols.  She was as great as before. My only gripe is that you obviously deal with the "maid" when booking, who assures you all services you request are available. But then when you're in, the girl herself either says no or is reluctant. I got a straight no for anal and she reluctantly let me film us, which took the joy out of it.

That's the problem with "Maids / Pimps etc" they will say anything to get the booking not giving a fuck about what happens, will later deny to the girl what they said, and the girl will say the maid was lying to the client, at the end of the day far better to book direct with the girl and cut out the "middle man"  :timeout:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
That's the problem with "Maids / Pimps etc" they will say anything to get the booking not giving a fuck about what happens, will later deny to the girl what they said, and the girl will say the maid was lying to the client, at the end of the day far better to book direct with the girl and cut out the "middle man"  :timeout:
Anita (the maid) is 100% a pimp she even picks them up from airports, she's Hungarian. The holidays they take are because the visa runs out or the brothel get closed down or the girls are shit in bed. Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive. We like to think the big burly cunt watching kids cartoons in the next room is the pimp, I think in most cases it's the maid.

Use translate on this one:
External Link/Members Only

Offline ImageMaker

Did you let them know about anal while booking and did you actually pay 130?

I didn't have any problems what so ever, I just put 130 on the table and get on with it.

@James999

Hungary is in EU right, so they don't need visas to come to UK. They been operating since late 2013, with girls rotating every couple of weeks in the same flat and building block. Paris always come back in the begging of each month for couple of weeks, then goes back. I think if they would been "closed down", they would have changed flats or building in general.

Offline nomeansno

@James999

Hungary is in EU right, so they don't need visas to come to UK. They been operating since late 2013, with girls rotating every couple of weeks in the same flat and building block. Paris always come back in the begging of each month for couple of weeks, then goes back. I think if they would been "closed down", they would have changed flats or building in general.

I think it was Ali Katt who made this point rather than James. You are right though, it is utter bullshit.

incognitomosquito

The last time I phoned this group...back in April...I spoke to a lass with a near perfect English accent...not the sexy accented Hungarian one....my eyes widened....possible wrong number dial though! I think it was Paris' number and she was plan C. Tall blondes aren't really my thing.

Offline justabloke

I think it was Ali Katt who made this point rather than James. You are right though, it is utter bullshit.

All I know is comms are good, place is spotless, girls are top shelf, and mostly constant  whatever their arrangement is lasses seem happy, they come and go as they please, no bad vibe at all.  I agree-bullshit!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
It's a 100% fact the maid is a pimp. The question why are the girls rotated every few months?

Offline justabloke

These girls work in Switzerland, Denmark, Ireland etc..just like the Czechs and Polish that is why they rotate. If they were "pimped" I don't think they could do that