Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chyna-x Birmingham  (Read 1445 times)

10 review(s) for Chyna-x (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for Chyna-xxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Groundhog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee: £150 for 1 hour
Services offered: FK, OWO, 69, protected sex, CIM.
Location: Chyna was in Birmingham for the day. Adequate hotel in Birmingham centre, no problems finding room.
Comms: Email, phone and text, no problems.

Photos are genuine. Chyna is a really good looking girl, she was wearing a basque with stockings and suspenders when I entered, a real turn on.

Got the paperwork out of the way.

Started off with lots of eager FK which is also given throughout, the basque was removed to reveal a great body with large firm breasts. Onto a nice long period of OWO including deep throat, Chyna is really good. This moved over naturally to 69, very enjoyable with a lovely bum in your face. Chyna then laid back for RO which I enjoy doing and hopefully she enjoyed as well. Chyna then moved over to the edge of the bed and suggested a face fuck, wasn't going to refuse that, brilliant. On with the condom and sex, cowgirl, doggy and missionary, all with plenty of enthusiasm on her part. Got to the point where I wanted to come, so back to OWO and came in her mouth.

Spent what little time I had left talking to a lovely friendly young lady.

Would I see again - most definately.

boobloverhenry

I remember when she was a size 16 with a JJ bust.

Unfortunately never got round to booking her and now she's a bit slim for me !