Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Good_Girl69, Paisley  (Read 1834 times)

19 review(s) for Good_Girl69 (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

DoctorDoctor

Composite review of three visits.

External Link/Members Only

Standard AW rates; have done 60 and 90 min sessions

Location : Paisley - 5 min walk from the train station. Entrance to building is shared with some businesses so discrete, though on both occasions I've been in the evening. Apartment is nice, and clearly the home she shares with her family.

Well documented lass; robust size and shape - not a size 0 model for sure, but with a set of tits that deserve a bronze made of them and mounted in the national gallery, such is their magnificence. GG is a very funny lady - musically we are well aligned so got off to a great start.

Service wise, I'd say she's about as full on as the best I've encountered. Her deepthroat skills are sensational, and I've face fucked some of the best SPs in England. In fact, I would say GG took the best face fucking of any of them, MissKDD included. Whether on her knees, head over bed (her signature move) or on her front holding her ankles, she took me down the back and around the corner, with a classic 'pop', into the throat. Makeup everywhere, tears and spit a plenty -  DFKing GG during in between her DT was just great. There were times when I gave up before she did. On all occasions my cock took about a week to recover, such was the ferocity of her DT.

What else? Oh yeah, ice-cold butt plug up her arse, as well as my tongue and a couple of fingers. Ice play. Fisted her whilst playing with her clit (I'm ambidextrous) and she squirted like a lawn sprinkler. GG delivered a comprehensive rimming and prostate massage and on all occasions swallowed all my loads. All this with CG and Doggy, though I was really there for the face fucking.

In all, she's a great girl, but most definitely not a good one. Great company too.

DD

Offline Cash up front

Saw her about a year ago before I joined UKP and can only concur with the doctor's review. Fantastic oral skills. Highly recommended.

Offline Kornam68

Never shows her contact number and never responds to emails that I send? Help  :dash:

Offline Kornam68

Update. Emailed and got a reply  :yahoo:...will keep you informed  :hi:

Offline guns

I really need to visit this girl ! She sounds great .

moosehead69

Did you fist her Arse or her other hole?

Just curious. Not something I’ve ever tried. Find it intriguing tho.

Sounds like she genuinely loves it.

DoctorDoctor

Her clunge took most of my right hand....but I’m a tall guy with big hands. Only one WG has ever managed to take me up to the wrist, and GG did well to accommodate me. I also managed to get most of my hand in her mouth, with no gagging whatsoever. Top Bird!

moosehead69

Her clunge took most of my right hand....but I’m a tall guy with big hands. Only one WG has ever managed to take me up to the wrist, and GG did well to accommodate me. I also managed to get most of my hand in her mouth, with no gagging whatsoever. Top Bird!

Clunge!  :lol:

Not heard that word in a while.

Sounds like Paisleys good girl is a right wee goer.