Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE Patricia - Hatfield  (Read 929 times)

15 review(s) for Sweet Patricia x (7 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Mabbsey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Duration : 1 hour
Fee          : £100

Comms : Called at midday and arranged a 3pm meet, very friendly and straightforward. Given postcode etc.
Location : A large complex of newish flats near Aldi with parking restrictions. Bit of a maze but nothing to worry about.

Called on arrival and had a slight delay but wasn't in a rush so no biggie. Was buzzed into flats which were quiet and clean, knocked on the door and was greeted by Patricia in a crotchless one piece...JESUS! She's a stunner - doesn't look 42 easily 10 years younger and way better than the pics. Into shower, very clean as was the whole Flat, then into the bedroom...

Offered a drink and had some friendly small talk with a profuse apology for the delay. She is gorgeous - I'm not a fan of small tits but her arse is a work of art! Smooth, tanned skin, flawlessly made up and a fun but naughty disposition.

Straight into some light but very sensual OWO, into 69 - fresh as a daisy and perfectly formed - gave her some deep rimming, all very responsive and involved. On with the prophylactic and into RCG which was almost too much for me as I watched her hammering away in the mirror. She genuinely seemed to be enjoying it and we joked about our age and level of fitness whilst going at it.
Some hot and sweaty MISH/DOGGY was followed by mutual masturbation and a world class CIM during which I almost fainted...FUCK ME...
Kissing throughout was light FK, pleasant but not what I normally go for.

Had another shower and she invited me to stay for a drink, I'd been there over an hour.

Supremely attractive, an arse I can't forget, nice personality and rides like a beast...straight into the top 3. Awesome...