Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda - San Ling - Swiss Cottage  (Read 6793 times)

Online LLPunting

After the recent novella review crying the ecstasies of an encounter with this girl I thought I'd take a peek at the newbie's unicorn.

Premises are tidy but antiquated TCM shop with the usual graphics in the window and treatment rooms upstairs and downstairs.  If you're directed down into the grotto you're probably not in for a big surprise service-wise, particularly  if you've tried the larger sister shop in Baker St.   :D

The (3) massage rooms are small but functional with sturdy massage tables.  Dimly lit.  No music playing.  Showers are separate.  The room I was in had a gap in the wall above door height opening back into the foyer area so no sound-proofing.   :thumbsdown:

Mamasan is a 50-something matron that is friendly and speaks good English but isn't someone I'd want to relieve me.

Thankfully Linda is 5'2"ish, 35+, size 8-10, (slack) B-cup, friendly, smiley, GND pretty and for me, familiar looking without any bad memories vibes attached.   :thumbsup:
Decided to chance it at 60 mins for £45.

She works at both San Lings and also one of the shops around Middlesex St. Probably where I recognise her from though I don't believe I've enjoyed her before.

She was flirtatious from the outset but had me wary when she asked if I did massage too.  (Was she fishing for UKP awareness given recent review?)   :unknown:
I said "Maybe" and she said "OK, later".  Massage was ok, she had method if not knowledge as far as effective massage was concerned.  Her sensual touch was good although she didn't get much chance to CC swipe or skim my balls whilst I was on my front and she worked my back, arms and legs.

She was happy to chat but also kept silent if preferred.    :thumbsup:

She didn't shy away from any tentative and respectful touching.  She has very smooth skinned, slender, short legs.   :thumbsup:

She was wearing a very short black dress so my hands found her bare bum cheeks very easily and my fingertips skimmed her pantied mound without any protest.   She pressed her pussy against my feet as she did my legs :thumbsup:

Flipped at about 25 mins and her hands were on my erection straight away.  She asked how much I'd pay and I asked what was she offering, she kept holding my cock and I was cupping her bum.  She said "Happy ending?" and I countered 40 for B2B.  She agreed and I helped her undress.   :thumbsup:

She watched us in the mirror on the wall as I cupped her soft breasts from behind and squatted to slide my cock between the tops of her thighs.  I reached down to rub her clit from the front and found it hot and puddling.  She exclaimed how wet she was as she rocked back and forth along my cock and my fingers diddled her til she was gasping loudly.   :thumbsup:

We moved back to the massage table, she lay down, we spent the remaining time mutually wanking and dry-humping.  I kissed her breasts and sucked her erect, bulleted nipples.  My fingers were allowed to massage the entirety of her pussy but not inside and she said "no cock inside" when we were dry-humping.  Didn't get round to any oral as her arousal was getting me off too.   :thumbsup:

Finished with 10 mins to spare so we both went to the showers which is a wet area with 2 shower heads.  Bit of mutual soaping and body slipping as we stood under the shower.  Pleasantries in the room as we both got dressed.  Peck on the cheek, handed over extra cash and went on my way.

Conclusion:
Whilst a sound positive I'm unlikely to return because the premises are poor, the lack of discretion, the reputation of San Ling persists in the uninspiring age and looks of its SPs.

Offline stampjones

Cheers LLP - not sure what it is about this girl that inspires novel length reviews. Might have to check her out and see it inspires me to write a bestseller!

Offline Kamaka

There used to be a Chinese Linda whose looks and style fitting that description, worked at Sala Thai Hendon about 5-6 years ago.
Then disappeared, apparently left when she hooked up with a rich punter.
I wonder if she's re-emerged?
A bit too far away from me now to check her out.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 10:35:00 am by Kamaka »