Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maiya-Minx  (Read 3912 times)

1 review(s) for Maiya-Minx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Stacey-Lu-XX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline P.O.G

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Firstly, I have been punting for many many years and this has been the up most worst punt ever. And I would also like someone to inform me how make a report on someone whom I think is being trafficked.

Now, when I made the initial phone call the lady on the phone had a very nice sounding London accent which was a good sign, a time was arranged and the incall details given. When I arrived at the apartment and the door was opened it was a completely different women to the pictures in Maiya-Minx's profile . Firstly this lady had very poor English skills (as opposed to the lady I spoke to). Secondly this lady was very small and petite and but pretty, so I didn't turn away and thought I may as well still see her.

After the money had been exchanged she asked me to shower, which I did. When I came back she started giving me a massage with cream. About 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door, and this fake Maiya left and said she would be back in a minute. She came back and stated that she had lost one of her phones and began searching the room for it. After about 10 minutes of searching for it she left the room again. Came back in after about 5 minutes and started massaging me again. But she looked very worried saying everything is bad. Again there was a knock on the door and she left me alone in the room once again. But this time she came back in with a young male (a bit older than myself I'm 21) and he said I'm really sorry but a phone has gone missing, can you get dressed and go in the other room so I can search. I replied can I just have my money back and leave! You can check my clothes to prove I haven't stolen it. So I got dressed, emptied my pockets for him, he gave me back my money, and I swiftly left.

This was not only a completely different women to the one in the photo, it was definitely illegal trafficking. Also prior to this there was a group that Maiya-Minx was in called East-West with a lady called Stacey-Lu and several other thai and Chinese women, so I would assume that all of these women's profiles are fraudulent and are being illegally trafficked.

It worries me that there profiles have been verified and for the safety of other punters, and women that are being trafficked I would like to anonymously report this activity to the police. How would I go about doing this?

Also the other ladies profile whom definitely worked in the same group is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ImageMaker

Yeah thats messed up, I don't have any knowledge of reporting but i'm sure there is anonymous way to do it.

Offline curry

You mean he actually gave you your money back. Bizzare!

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
This was not only a completely different women to the one in the photo, it was definitely illegal trafficking. Also prior to this there was a group that Maiya-Minx was in called East-West with a lady called Stacey-Lu and several other thai and Chinese women, so I would assume that all of these women's profiles are fraudulent and are being illegally trafficked.

And you know this how?

By all means report to crimestoppers, but just because they had poor English and you suffered a bait & switch, don't assume they've all been forced to come over here to be prostitutes.

Offline 3xtdmc

Yeah, I have to agree, I see nothing in your report to suggest trafficking... Not saying it wasn't, but would hate someone to be reported purely because you had a shit time and are angry?

Offline P.O.G

I think the only reason why he gave me back the money I paid because maybe he may have possibly been startled or surprised by appearance? I'm 6ft, muscular and have tattoos, and was quite forthcoming in asking for my money back.

There were a few passports on the side though they were moved when Maiya left the room (which also gave me some warning signs), I guess I may have overreacted about the trafficking? I just genuinely thought that the guy would have done something bad to her if they didn't find the 'phone'.

Offline foreignpunter

Another few ladies that I can confirm that work/worked for this group are

Suzi Starr External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mona Minx External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lydia Lee External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sorry for bringing up an old post, but I thought I'd confirm that these people are unreliable. I visited 'Mona' and the girl could not be more different than the one in the picture, the girl that was actually there was HUGE, heavier than me, and I'm not a small man myself. Good to know that these are all the same group so I can avoid it.