Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hanging up my punting shoes...  (Read 4804 times)

billlybob

Well 2013 is over and time to move on. Going to hang up my punting shoes…been fun and frustrating in equal measure but started to get a bit bored of it to be honest. And I've been punting without really getting excited about it recently, which seems wrong.

A couple of favourites have stated to feel like "we've" lost that magic sparkle too.

If Nadia Milee ever returns I'll see her again for sure, though she's been gone long enough to think she's found a new life back home and will return briefly when ^emily^ returns this month for final foray as she is pretty spectacular.

Just put up a couple of last recent reviews, but that's it for me.

Hope you all have a good 2014, stay safe, have fun and keep posting up the reviews for others to see…

Adios,

Billy.

Offline King Nuts

I think this resonate with a lot of us. A person can only put up with, at best, a fifty-fifty satisfaction rate for so long, before wondering what he's still punting for.

Nonetheless, I'm always sorry to see one of the brethren depart.

Fair play to you, Billybob, and all the best for 2014.

Offline hendrix

Offline thetinman007

All the best. Enjoy all the cash you'll save!

TheDoctor

I echo your sentiments billybob and I wish you well. I did 60 punts in 2013 and too many of those were out of boredom or 'for the sake of it' so I am going to try and scale back my activities in 2014.

To make it easier I'm starting a SD/SB arrangement next week with a 22yo Italian girl when she returns from Rome. Having said that we had the mother of all arguments by email 8pm->midnight then by WhatsApp midnight->4am then by telephone 8am->9am three days ago so the omens aren't great. If it doesn't work I'll probably look for a replacement SB rather than go back to full time punting.

Regardless I will still keep my toe firmly dipped in the punting water should some outcall superstars emerge during 2014.

Offline berksboy

OK i am thinks but wot is SD/SB ?

Thanks

rayman2

I think it should be SugarDaddy / SugarBabe.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think this resonate with a lot of us. A person can only put up with, at best, a fifty-fifty satisfaction rate for so long, before wondering what he's still punting for.

Which is why I am semi-retired.   :hi: :hi:

When I read some of the reviews on here I cringe at what some punters regard as acceptable, not allowed to touch here, not allowed to touch there, no kissing.    :unknown: :unknown:

I will come out of retirement when I manage to find a gem, I won't be holding my breath though.    :(

Offline harms

Well 2013 is over and time to move on. Going to hang up my punting shoes…been fun and frustrating in equal measure but started to get a bit bored of it to be honest. And I've been punting without really getting excited about it recently, which seems wrong.

A couple of favourites have stated to feel like "we've" lost that magic sparkle too.

If Nadia Milee ever returns I'll see her again for sure, though she's been gone long enough to think she's found a new life back home and will return briefly when ^emily^ returns this month for final foray as she is pretty spectacular.

Hope you all have a good 2014, stay safe, have fun and keep posting up the reviews for others to see…

Adios,

Billy.

I have Emily on my HL, does she offer DFK?

Online mightymunce

Would you be so kind as to post links to the girls?

billlybob

I have Emily on my HL, does she offer DFK?
Yep. DFK, teasing, OWO, fingering, pussy pumping, multiple positions, cum on body, eager to please, stunning, great body, nice size perfect shape and firm tits and a lovely girl to boot.

No CIM though and can't remember about anal (think not)

billlybob

Would you be so kind as to post links to the girls?

Nadia profile went ages ago..i keep looking out for her to reappear, but no joy.

Emily: can't post a link but search AW for ^emily^ and you'll find it no issues. She's as pretty as the pictures without a doubt!

LL

Offline NIK

Adios,

Billy.

Excellent post.
Totally understand and agree.  :thumbsup:

coolfriend2580

Adios,

Billy.

A good punter knows when to stop when he needs to stop.
Wish you the best in 2014 Man!

Offline BogBog1

Funny, I was thinking exactly the same thing. I started punting for the thrill of the new. And now, a few years later, I feel like I've done it all. Size zero to size 14. Brunettes, blondes, redheads. Young inexperienced girls to MILFs. Girls and pre-op transsexuals. FFM threesomes. Anal, CIM, proper wrist-deep fisting. I've lost count of the different nationalities I've been with. Some awesome punts that will stay with me forever, some complete horrors, and the full range in between.

So what's left, I wonder? The last few punts have left me really cold - I just haven't enjoyed them as much as I used to, nor have I enjoyed the feeling of expectancy, and the build-up before meeting a new girl.   

I haven't ever met Platinum Cindy, or Dee. I keep wondering, maybe I should see those two and then once and for all call it a day. But I wonder whether I'm so jaded that even those two undoubted star performers would make me shrug my shoulders and walk away feeling bored?

OR - here's my other thought - whether every New Year, me and many others of you have these feelings of "new year, new approach", only to succumb to temptation within a month and get right back in the saddle???

« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 09:02:26 am by zakkmorrison »

Offline punk

Best wishes for 2014, totally understand where you are coming from. :hi:

Offline Curious

Thanks for the post Billybob.

Seems quite a common thing with men and hobbies - we get into something, become totally immersed, and then gradually the interest fades and it's time to move on.

At least with punting you get to scratch an itch that most of men NEVER get out of their systems - you never have to look back and think I wonder, I wish, if only I'd...

Though of course having said that spring is around the corner, and then summer will be along, and the dresses, and the legs, and the tans, and the hair.

So maybe worth keep the punting shoes in the cupboard for a while before chucking them out for good ?

Offline BogBog1

I totally agree Curious. In fact, I just nipped out for a walk around the block, and walked past a little EE hottie talking on her phone, wearing a short leather mini skirt.... and it's got the old fella raging down below. Maybe those punting shoes aren't quite ready for the charity shop...

(PS is it just me, or do most punters look at hot EEs in the street and think "bet she'd be a goer for £70"??? That's the first thought that crossed my mind outside just now!)

Offline akauya

I totally agree Curious. In fact, I just nipped out for a walk around the block, and walked past a little EE hottie talking on her phone, wearing a short leather mini skirt.... and it's got the old fella raging down below. Maybe those punting shoes aren't quite ready for the charity shop...

(PS is it just me, or do most punters look at hot EEs in the street and think "bet she'd be a goer for £70"??? That's the first thought that crossed my mind outside just now!)

Absolutely! :) I posted about a hot EE woman I saw working in a greasy spoon once... and how we stereotype EE girls

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14683.0

Jvosta

Novelty wears off of everything. Too much of a good thing eh billy bob?
Farewell

Conwy

Good luck for the future, sir.

C

Adios,

Billy.

Offline ciscoxxx69

It's not just EE's.
I now play the 'Punter? or WG?' Game !
Normally at a Station or on the Tube.
I see young fit girl or sexy looking MILF or Thai bird or blonde bombshell tottering about on 'f*ck me shoes' and dragging an overnight bag around and think WG? £100 or £150 ph.....and then there are the blokes acting furtively, using two phones, and I think ...'is he getting a postcode or working on a  Plan B?'

I know how the OP feels too.
I have only been doing this for 15months - spent a fortune - and more and more thinking (pre-punt and post punt) 'what the f*ck am I doing here?'

Thing is, it is not just the cost of the punt is it?.... it's the travel costs, the PAYG phone costs, the emotional cost of the fear of getting caught out/catching something hideous etc etc.....and the frustration of unanswered emails/txts/phone calls/cancellations......

Trouble is, within an hour of having these negative thoughts I am searching AW for who is in the area..... :unknown:

Don't think I will give it up just yet......punt wise I am still having a ball. It's the bullshit around organising a punt that does my head in.........besides, my Little Brain still pisses all over my Big Brain in the 'Shall I? / Shan't I?' contest........

Good luck Billybob.

password02

+1 - I echo all that has been said and I will be slowing down in 2014

Offline iPad3

I seem to be able to keep my activities to 1 solo meet and a party visit per month meaning my spend is manageable and by reading ukp regularly have a big enough hotlist of treid and tested girls that I rarely get dissapointed.

Offline akauya

I've been thinking about this a bit more and I decided that unless something drastic happens I won't give up punting, or swinging or getting lovers for that matter. I just love women and sex too much to give up. I might end up being an octogenarian punter :)

Good luck billybob!

ali123

Even though I have not been able to write any reviews due to having a very busy and hectic life with problems with my childrens mothers (3 childten with 3 different woman to deal with :() I too have decided to slow down the pace of punting.  As I have wasted too much money on punts where I have thought to my self was it worth the money to shag someone that is not very interested.  I will try and look for 1hr bookings where the quality and energy of the girl is more. So that is me to slow down or even stop punting in 2014, but if there is a girl that has great reviews and is suitable then why not.  eg. Platinum cindy who has very good reviews.

Offline UltrasForLife

Well, good luck to billy. And thanks for all the useful reviews  :hi: As for myself - I will definitely decrease the number of punts next year but as the chances of finding a decent civvie are non-existent I ain't stopping anytime soon barring a major event that stops me from doing it. :drinks:

Offline BogBog1

As I've now spotted that Cassandra4You and Alisya4You are returning to Bristol next week, my attitude today is "stopping punting? What the hell was I THINKING???" :-)

Offline hendrix

I've been thinking about this a bit more and I decided that unless something drastic happens I won't give up punting, or swinging or getting lovers for that matter. I just love women and sex too much to give up. I might end up being an octogenarian punter :)

Good luck billybob!

Yeah, this is where I'm at too. I think I might slow down on the regular shorter sessions and just do the "big events" though lol.

billlybob

^Emily^ is back Wednesday, so dusting of my punting shoes for their last use already :-)

password02

Good luck with her - she is a good FCK and very stunning - seeing her in a couple of weeks in the usual 'Aldgate East' hotel

billlybob

yep - lovely. saw her yesterday…first  day back and hasn't lost any of the fantastic customer service…a true star…gorgeous, body to die for, great service…proper massage half way through and a lovely girl to boot.

signing off now.

billy.

password02

Good luck in what ever it is you do in the future - Been great reading your many reviews over the past 12 - 18 months.

Good punt to sign off with - she is a very attractive stunning girl with great BJ deep throat skills...

Offline smiths

yep - lovely. saw her yesterday…first  day back and hasn't lost any of the fantastic customer service…a true star…gorgeous, body to die for, great service…proper massage half way through and a lovely girl to boot.

signing off now.

billy.

Good luck for the future.

Offline smiths

Good luck billybob!

I just hope i make it to the age to be an octogenarian punter. ;)