Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby (Salford) - mild domme session - crap fluffy review alert  (Read 1572 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline McMuffin1

External Link/Members Only

Time: 9am
Booking: an hour
Price: £120
Place: her gaff in Salford – pleasant enough, safe – much better than some of the blocks off Regent Road, and easy to find from her direction and she guides you in well.  So to speak.

Right.  Where to start.  I’m superficial when it comes to this hobby – so sue me.  So Ms Appleby was a bit of an odd one for me, as I first became aware of her from her posts here, when she was saying she was definitely no size 12 etc and I just became quite intrigued by her posts before I saw her aw profile.  Photographically, that doesn’t give a lot away either, so I was kind of going off what other people have said (and a lot of people have said things, all of them good – spoiler alert: I won’t be bucking the trend) and just working on the basis that even if I didn’t find her attractive, I’d probably have a good time.

Now, I normally go for a size 10-12 model sort, who may or may not be photoshopped into oblivion, but that’s what I’m drawn to and you only find out when you get there.  It’s your crazy nutcase fantasy world, so if you’re only renting for a day, make it a Ferrari sort of thing.  Now, Harriet is not size 10 model sort of looks, but she is very attractive and if she started in your office tomorrow morning, you would be all over her like a Muttley round some medals.

I don’t know what I was expecting, maybe because few people mention how facially attractive she is, and looks are subjective anyway, but I found her to be spectacularly attractive.  There’s no getting away from it, she is a larger girl, but she does carry it very well and I even with my traditional penchant for the size 10, I was instantly attracted to her physically.

Now, Harriet goes in for the kissing straight off the bat, and she’s a hell of a kisser.  You are made to feel welcome straight away and she likes her work.  She’s a smiley, intelligent, honest, straight up kind of a girl and her personality is just top.  Coupled with that boat, and her naughty demeanour and you know you’re in safe hands.

Now, some of you may remember my adventures in very mild dominatrix play with the lovely, and sadly no longer working, Alice of Manchester Elite.  A lady who corrupted me, then retired leaving me with no-one to play that role any more.

I had sent Harriet a message a few weeks back while she wasn’t working, asking if she would be OK with me bringing around my ankle cuffs, collar (with handcuffs and lead) and ball-gag and although the gear seems pretty severe, I’m after a fairly vanilla service just with that on me.

Didn’t hear anything, so just wrote it off as not her thing and fair enoughski.  However, after 10 days, when she returned I received a message saying she was interested, but re-affirmed the full domme thing wasn’t her bag but was willing to give it a go.

So, anyway, back to the day in question.  She was dressed in black dress, black underwear, heels, crimson lipstick as per her pics and perfume - all as requested.  Harriet was very eager to see my collection of stuff.  She cuffed me up, restrained me, was interested in how I got into it, wanting to make sure I was comfortable, and we were just having a laugh in a very relaxed manner considering a strange young lady I met 10 minutes ago was now restraining me, and I could tell she was interested in broadening her horizons a bit.

I told her not to put the ball gag in just yet as I wished to suck her nipples as previous reports have said she likes this.  She was pleased I had done my homework, and they are very receptive and harden up in your mouth and hands.  She kept alluding to the fact I couldn’t move much and was very much hers to do with as she pleased… which was nice.

She knelt on my upper body, brushing my cock with her arse and back of her legs which was driving me nuts.

Now, given Harriet was Little Miss “oh I don’t really do this” and “I’ve not done much domme stuff”, she then asked me if I would like a blindfold.  She then pulled a coathanger from the wardrobe with I think a couple of blindfolds on and a kind of a cat-o-nine-tails thing, but very soft and friendly.  Although it ended up being used on my backside quite firmly as per my request at one point.  We had a laugh at how she “just happened” to have this stuff on hand after her previous protestations.

I should add everything was very light hearted and easy all the time as I don't really do the whole role play thing.

I told her I had no need for the blindfold as if she went in my bag there would be something I hadn’t mentioned which was a sort of leather hood which you cannot see anything through and is *very* restrictive.  Her eyes widened when she got it out, but I said I didn’t really want it on at the moment.

However, after about two minutes, she said almost tentatively “can we put the hood on – I really want to do it”.  Maybe that’s a testament to how hideous I look, but I prefer that she wanted to just explore how a slightly different booking would go.

She put the hood over my head, and I’m bound tightly by my ankles, flat on the bed with my hands cuffed to my collar in a sort of a “don’t shoot” pose and I have a lead on.  I am very much hers.  She then starts giving me the best oral I can remember having in a long time.  There’s no such thing as a bad blow job, but this was definitely top drawer.  Especially without the visual to prepare you for it.

It was relentless and took my breath away.  I was near gasping for air as the hood isn’t that forgiving, she broke away got right up on my face, whispering in my ear asking me if I liked it, using my name, almost in a condescending manner in as my extremely subordinate predicament would seem to necessitate.  But it was all about pleasing me.  And she is a pleaser. 

She went back to blowing me, broke off and seamlessly started sucking my fingers, whispering back in my ears again.  It was a sensory overload.  I felt perfectly safe in her hands, but at the same time I didn’t know what was going to happen next. 

She stopped.

I just heard “I want you to wear the ball gag now”.  She started to put it on.  “Do you want me to fuck you?”

Does the Pope shit in the woods, as they say?  Yes.  My eagerness made her giggle.

She got on top in cowgirl, and when she saw I could take it, she just really put everything into it.  It was... awesome.  I remembered reading she likes doggy, so told her I wanted her to fuck her (when she momentarily took the ball gag off).  I was uncuffed and allowed to fuck her from behind with her facing the infamous mirror from her photos.

If Harriet has a sexy face normally, when you are looking at her getting fucked with all you can muster she is stratospherically good looking.  I was about to pop and she told me to carry on as she was about to cum as she played with herself.  That face. 

We finished, had a shower together at her suggestion, she cleaned me up, chatting, laughing like we knew each other and this was something other than ridiculous! 

I know there are a few mild vanilla domme lovers out there and I would urge you to give Harriet a try.  She plays it by ear, is easy going, fun and seems to love it.

The three highlights would be the relief when she was gorgeous, the fact she was into it all, but more than anything some seriously spine-tingling oral which was great.

Zero clock-watching as previously mentioned, but at the same time I don’t think she would stand for much piss-taking if she felt one was doing so!

Recommended and will definitely visit again.  Top girl and very much has a way about her.

Offline Adon

That's positive review number 29, what's the catch? If there isn't one I'm extremely tempted to be number 30  :D

Offline Fabaceous

That sounds like great fun.
I wonder if she'd also be willing to don a strap on?
I think I'll ask her:-)
Cheers for the review.
Fab

Offline Carpy

That sounds like great fun.
I wonder if she'd also be willing to don a strap on?
I think I'll ask her:-)
Cheers for the review.
Fab

She said it was a possibility when I saw her and said I was interested and had never tried it before. She came across as someone who was open to most stuff as long as it wasn’t to extreme.

nuts4you

Great review, I enjoyed reading that, Nuts.

Offline Fabaceous

She said it was a possibility when I saw her and said I was interested and had never tried it before. She came across as someone who was open to most stuff as long as it wasn’t to extreme.
Cheers Carpy - on the HL she goes.