Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco & Eva @ Oriental Therapy Massage Centre - Newport  (Read 2658 times)

Offline Ken8888

External Link/Members Only

Good news! Coco is back from holiday overseeing things.

A new girl arrived this morning called Eva. I wanted a strong massege as I had been at footy yesterday so asked Coco to perform the initial massage and then with Eva doing the extras. ( usual set up)

After around 40 mins Coco left the room and in came Eva. Eva is a petite girl ( just the way I like it), started with some light touching to my inner thighs and some cc wipes. Money discussed and she performed a good b2b and I was able to touch all parts unchallenged! Couldn’t hold on for that long as it’s been a while since my last visit. Overall another decent experience.

I did manage to speak to Coco about the recent negative feedback and she was happy to hear about it.  She told me as these are all new girls, she doesn’t know what to expect each time and maybe other establishments which they have worked don’t have the same standards as her shop. Fair enough I suppose.

Another decent visit for me though and £80 lighter.

Online snaitram99

Anyone know if this is the same Eva as was there in May?  :unknown:

Offline Ken8888

Offline houseboot

"I did manage to speak to Coco about the recent negative feedback and she was happy to hear about it.  She told me as these are all new girls, she doesn’t know what to expect each time and maybe other establishments which they have worked don’t have the same standards as her shop. Fair enough I suppose."

So now she knows, what does she propose doing differently to ensure consistency in service?

Offline Ken8888

Well hopefully she will monitor her stuff.

But I guess when visiting these establishments we all know their turnaround of girls
so the consistency levels will differ until the same girls return. Ok

Offline houseboot

Well hopefully she will monitor her stuff.

But I guess when visiting these establishments we all know their turnaround of girls
so the consistency levels will differ until the same girls return. Ok

So what other establishments have you visited Ken8888?

So far all of your Reviews, and most of your posts, have been about this place which starts to look suspicious.

Online iverthickone

To be fair to Coco, when I was there on a visit, she said the girl was brand new to her, I was her second client ever I think. 

After the deed and the girl was gone, Coco asked how she was, and was genuinely interested in the feedback I gave.  She actually asked me a few questions about the service, ie it wasn't just a "Everything ok?" Sort of question.

I think she is more than happy to hear all feedback, good and bad as she does seem to care about customer service.

Offline KC66

It does seem Coco is concerned about service and will listen to feedback but what can she do?  New girl every two weeks with no knowledge of their skills or attitude and Coco won’t interact beyond massage herself so it will remain a lottery.

Offline Ken8888

I live in Newport and this is the only chinese shop
so where else would I go? FW

Not a fan of full punt.

Is this a crime?

Offline KC66

Anybody know who is there this week and any good?