Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PetiteBritishMegan - Heathrow  (Read 587 times)

36 review(s) for PetiteBritishMegan1 (23 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Reluctant

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Megan a few weekends ago at a hotel near heathrow. Called in the morning, no reply. Got text back asking if I had an A/W account. I don't but she was happy to meet anyway. Pricing was a bit unclear, but seems to be either £70 or £80 for 30 mins. Got to hotel, it was fine. Just off the M4. Small parking charge.

Went more or less straight up to the room. She was older than I had expected and not as petite. The first photo in her gallery (August 2018 summer night) is a good likeness, but wasn't there when I saw her. She was chatty, and gave off the air of having done this a thousand times. I clarified the pricing - £70 for only oral, £80 with penetration, including anal. Handed over £80. Was offered shower and took it. Messy bathroom (makeup etc).

Came out and she starrted a blow job. Was OK. Not great but thorough, including ball play and licking underballs (thuough not rimming). And that's about all we did really - OWO standing, lying down and me sitting on the edge of the bed. Didn't fancy her enough to bother with penetration of any kind. CIM which she took well.

So she was older, less attractive and larger than I expected (though to be fair she is British) and I wouldn't have gone with her if I had known these things. But the service was OK, though overpriced. I see she is now £60 for 30 mins which is more like it. Oh yeah - she does have inverted nipples as she says on her profile. Weird. Also kept talking about her dog (which wasn't with her thank god).