Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shanel XL - Stratford WALK OUT  (Read 3188 times)

1 review(s) for Shanel XL (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for CASSANDRA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for RUBY XX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

jimbobwood

Shanel XL - External Link/Members Only

After the walk out with Mariann, I did a search on Adultwork on my smartphone to see who else was available in the area for £40-50 1/2 hour.  I came across Chanel XL, gave her a call and she gave me the road name and postcode via text. I said I'll be there in 30 mins. I had a nice long walk up Romford Road and gave her a call and she had her phone switched off. Oh no, not again what's wrong with these prossies switching their phone off :dash:

I called this girl - CASSANDRA - External Link/Members Only

I said to her "Are you anywhere near Romford Road?" She said yes and then told me the door number. I knocked on the door, no doorbell or anything and Shanel XL answered the door. Shanel looked depressed and tired with no make up on. I spoke to her about the services I wanted and she accepted but looked very confused. I said I'm just having quick wash and the bathroom was so small with hairs on the floor and in the shower. Next thing she is banging on the door saying aggressively "What are doing in there? You pay me first!" I thought that doesn't sound good and I replied "Just washing my cock, I'll pay you in a minute"

I got out of the bathroom and she was smoking - big no no for me, especially when we agreed DFK and she was walking barefoot on a filthy carpet. I went into the room and her flat mate was there as well RUBY XX - External Link/Members Only and she was smoking whilst tidying the bedroom. Ruby looked like a dodgy skank caked in make up. The room smelt of cigarettes, but not as bad as I expected. I asked Shanel if I could see someone else and she said it's just me and Ruby that works here. I told her I want to leave and she asked me why and I said "I don't feel comfortable here and room stinks of cigarettes" She was pretty cool about it and I left. To be honest with you, she couldn't give a shit and obviously doesn't want to do this job.

It's very interesting the scale of punting. Seeing Platinum Cindy in a nice 4 star hotel and this rat hole I went to last night. Okay, Cindy is £60 more an hour but well worth paying.

Caught the bus back to Stratford Station, had a Subway sandwich and went home.

I won't be coming back to Stratford or East London anytime soon. That's me done for this year.

Happy New Year and have a good one  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's very interesting the scale of punting. Seeing Platinum Cindy in a nice 4 star hotel and this rat hole I went to last night. Okay, Cindy is £60 more an hour but well worth paying.

I won't be coming back to Stratford or East London anytime soon. That's me done for this year.

I have been slagged off numerous times for saying avoid these bargain basement girls, they are cheap for a reason, your experience sounds like an absolute nightmare, paying more won't guarantee a good service but it will certainly reduce the risk.

Better luck in 2014.   :drinks:

Offline nylonnobby

Am surprised you managed to get down romford rd in one piece mate

Offline punk

east london has gone down hill

Offline Kingb3000

My hometown lol.  Therefore impossible for me. Not that id want to.

Offline suffolkmark

Her photos look like she has photo shopped her face one another girls body!!!   :unknown:

niceguyjames

Glad to hear you walked out, so many times guys (including me) simply say ok and thus encouraging the bait and switch crap that goes on!

vorian

Spot on review imho you did the right thing by walking. As you said for £60 more you could see the well reviewed Cindy. Who it seems in addition to her obvious attributes is a professional unlike these prossies.

Offline Hansel80

thanks for the review JB. Had my eye on her for a while and was intening to make a booking. Thought it might have been worth the risk as I fuckin love her look but I think i'll pass too.... FYI, she used to be SweetMissi

Offline boomting_

I've had my eye on Cassandra.

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone taken a chance with her? Her profile lists decent enjoys and she's priced very well.