Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish Manchester between positive and neutral  (Read 2116 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ce95

External Link/Members Only
Was hesitant between positive or neutral so I'll let you decide after reading
Meeting happened a while ago
I'll explain why this was not enjoyed and why it is a positive-neutral in the end.
After starting to meet girls who are well reviewed on this site like my positive experience with hot sweet candy, Molly was next.
Nice clean apartment 10 mins away from city center. Entry through coded gates
30 mins for 60 quids
Communication excellent a quick phone call and the rest sorted by text
Photos give a very good indication of Molly, she's curvy with a nice breast and ass. However, she's not tall enough to complete the curvy look which makes curvy look like a bit chunky.
Enjoy list is accurate, Molly couldn't have been friendlier from beginning to end the smile did not leave her face.
The action started after handing in the paperwork, DFK from the beginning till the end which gets a bit boring throughout the meet, I tried to guide her to kiss my neck which drives me crazy but she'll go back to DFK shortly afterwards.
Mish and doggy before I filled the bag. A nice chat while getting dressed and I'm on my way.
Now why is this should have been a positive, it is because Molly's profile is accurate in terms of looks and services. She does everything on her enjoy list with enthusiasm and a smile. She's a really sweet girl. What happened is that I did not fancy her from the pics and I had an idea about her service from the reviews and yet I still went to see her ignoring my gut feeling that she's not my type of girl.
The reason why I did not enjoy the meet is that Molly is not my type of girl, I am into the milf seductive type of wg that takes charge throughout the meet just like Candy. I am a weird bloke even in civvie life milfs turn me on more than girls my age I find them much more playful, experienced and seductive. So Molly technically is not to be blamed for the bad experience it's all on me. Tbh the 40 positive reviews on here pushed me into seeing her, but this should be a lesson that no matter how well reviewed the girl is she might still not suit your tase.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 07:06:33 pm by Ce95 »

Offline NigelF

Very good review mate.

I apologise for being one of the guys who encouraged you to see her but it's at least it wasn't a bad punt and it's also a good learning experience. No one can tell you what you'll like with any real certainty.

If you want a MILF type who provides very good GFE, check out the likes of Naughty Aimy and Tori Bliss etc.
(Make sure to have at least have a plan B if you see Tori though, as she has a record of unreliability on here).

Offline Ce95

Very good review mate.

I apologise for being one of the guys who encouraged you to see her but it's at least it wasn't a bad punt and it's also a good learning experience. No one can tell you what you'll like with any real certainty.

If you want a MILF type who provides very good GFE, check out the likes of Naughty Aimy and Tori Bliss etc.
(Make sure to have at least have a plan B if you see Tori though, as she has a record of unreliability on here).

No worries mate, I remember you saying in one of your comments that she looks slightly better than her pics but if I really dont like her pics I shouldnt see her. You were 100% right I shouldnt have but I still went to see her so it’s all on me but you live and you learn
Concerning Tori, I tried my luck once with her. all was good in communication until I mentioned that I am young and is she comfortable with that to which she said I’m too young for her. Which is a good thing fair play to her at least she aims to enjoy her meets and doesnt force herself to do the booking even if she’s not comfortable with it like most EEs do
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:26:32 pm by Ce95 »

Offline NigelF

No worries mate, I remember you saying in one of your comments that she looks slightly better than her pics but if I really dont like her pics I shouldnt see her. You were 100% right I shouldnt have but I still went to see her so it’s all on me but you live and you learn
Concerning Tori, I tried my luck once with her. all was good in communication until I mentioned that I am young and is she comfortable with that to which she said I’m too young for her. Which is a good thing fair play to her at least she aims to enjoy her meets and doesnt force herself to do the booking even if she’s not comfortable with it like most EEs do

Ah, I didn't realise that. Aimy will be off your list too then as she has quite a high minimum age limit (although apparently sometimes is flexible with it).

Other MILFy, good service WGs you might want to consider include:

None of the above have any age limits mentioned on their profiles and they all have plenty of good reviews on here (see the links that automatically appear just below this post).
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:47:30 pm by NigelF »

Offline cueball

That's a fair review of your experience op.... I podged this one nearly three years, it's quite good to read she's still delivering a decent punt.

She is very passive, anybody thinking of podging her must realise they've got to drive this one.

Online Titi

That's a fair review of your experience op.... I podged this one nearly three years, it's quite good to read she's still delivering a decent punt.

She is very passive, anybody thinking of podging her must realise they've got to drive this one.

She’s a safe bet IMO if you’re willing to take the lead. Not one for a PSE.

Offline Exiledwrexham

Ah, I didn't realise that. Aimy will be off your list too then as she has quite a high minimum age limit (although apparently sometimes is flexible with it).

Other MILFy, good service WGs you might want to consider include:

None of the above have any age limits mentioned on their profiles and they all have plenty of good reviews on here (see the links that automatically appear just below this post).

Fair play to you. you are always mega helpful  :hi: :hi: :hi: