Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexygirlashe - Telford  (Read 2114 times)

Offline 3xtdmc

Has anyone seen this girl? I've messaged her and she's replied fairly quickly (considering she's off work until Thursday) with her number...

Offline Madone1

Hi I've not had the pleasure myself as 160 and hour is a bit rich for me but if you want to take one for the team let us know how it went.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline JT100

Maybe she needs lessons in maths...70 for half hour  equates to 140 for 1 hour...moral - book two half hour sessions.
Any way still too pricey for me nowadays.

Offline Madone1

Maybe she needs lessons in maths...70 for half hour  equates to 140 for 1 hour...moral - book two half hour sessions.
Any way still too pricey for me nowadays.

two half hour bookings with this young lady and you will need to loan of the bank :dash:

Offline 3xtdmc

Ah but I quite like my 15 minutes sessions to see whether I'll like a girl first, and she's only £35 :)

Offline Madone1

Go for it pal and let us know might add her to my HL if she is a winner.

The President

Ask about the hour to see if a mistake --- if not I have found they set it higher as prefer half hour sessions for both being impersonal and to prevent longer intercourse ..... Could be a sign of 'rushed' service

Offline Madone1

Ask about the hour to see if a mistake --- if not I have found they set it higher as prefer half hour sessions for both being impersonal and to prevent longer intercourse ..... Could be a sign of 'rushed' service

True I've seen a couple of girls in my time that just lose interest after the first pop and just want to spend the rest of the booking talking and massaging. And I don't know about you guys but I'm not paying 100+ an hour for chit chat.

Offline curry

I'm not paying 100+ an hour for chit chat.

True then you get those who say massage my back I like it. We dont pay 100+ to go massage some girls back its just another time killing ploy

Offline Madone1

And then you get girls that start getting dressed the second you shoot your bolt like there saying that's all your getting now get your clothes on and piss off. :thumbsdown:

Offline Boundless

Hi I've not had the pleasure myself as 160 and hour is a bit rich for me but if you want to take one for the team let us know how it went.

Can't recommend I'm afraid guys.

Saw her a couple of months ago.
Rough area of Telford, house was pretty rank too, reeked of stale fags.
Not a great looker, nice little body but quite strong smell of BO and a bit sweaty. Undressed but kept bra on which I thought was odd but when removed revealed saggy boobs. Nice tight pussy, cowgirl was OK although not much response, especially when finishing in mish. My clothes etc stank of fags so had to shower (at home!) and put clothes in washing machine.

So for all the above reasons - Im out!

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 11:25:38 pm by Boundless »

Offline Madone1

Sounds like a right mess typical telford WG. God I hate punting in around here. :dash: