Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel SoHo Dean Street - Massage  (Read 380 times)

Offline kakar0t123

Did this around 4 weeks back so details are a bit sketchy. Apologies

Based on this thread, I thought ill see her:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=210148.0

[Contact details there]

Took 50 quid with me for an hours massage with HE. Comms were good only txts sent with prompt replies. Took some time to find her flat since when i finally called her, the accent was difficult for me to understand.

I liked what i saw. Not the youngest of lasses and had makeup on, but I was horny and those fake tits seemed enticing so when she offered B2B I said yes. Its 60 for 30 but I told her I only had 50 on me since thats what I had come for so she agreed to 30 mins massage and B2B for 50. In hindsight, should have gone for the hour with HE option

Did some basic massage, wasn't amazing but still decent. Seemed she knew what she was doing but couldnt be arsed to give a 100% effort. After 20 mins, the B2B started. This is what took the review to neutral. It was basically a topless HJ. Didnt remove knickers nor did she allow touching of pussy. Rubbed her boobs on me for around 10 seconds total. When I touched boobs, she kept saying they are so sensitive blah blah. Plus they were bolt ons so unresponsive. Ultimately came and cleaned up and left

Wouldnt repeat. Not negative because of decent price for its location