Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple - Zen Upminster  (Read 515 times)

Offline Davyboy25

Notice a few reviews on Apple which are quite mixed so thought I'd add mine.

Saw Apple about a month or so ago.  Was half cut/feeling really rough from the night before but remember the encounter well.

Only booked 30 mins as just wanted a quick happy ending.  Never seen Apple before but found her not bad looking but slightly on the large side. Big tits though.  Opted for the clothes staying on £20 HJ which seemed the right option for me.  Lots of touching allowed and got inside her knickers to finger her with no complaints.  Loved her tits being fondled and feel the need to go back just to get them out properly.  Seemed great value for £20 as it involved lots of ball licking and ball kissing which was very nice.

May go back for an hour next time as offered me FS for £50 if I brought a condom.  Might just have been saying that to get me to come back.  Usual trick....

Did also notice the other girl on seemed fairly attractive, slim, dark hair and maybe worth a try.  No idea nationality though or her name.  Spanish maybe but rubbish at guessing so might just have to ask for her if I see her in Zen again.