Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetKandiBaby  (Read 4308 times)

6 review(s) for SweetKandiBaby (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tig75

Well i thought i'd review this WG as she has another thread on here which is negative and my experience was anything but negative, so the following is offered in the spirit of balance. I should add the previous threat was mentioned on our meet and she admit that so of the problems were at her end, mainly relating to a smashed phone screen and a very patchy 3G signal. Like all the reviews on here and AW you make the ultimate choice!

This was a reverse booking, originally supposed to be an incall but ended up as an outcall to a hotel that kandi booked in newport. Appearance wise i would say kandi's pictured are a fair reflection of her, she has a curvy figure and an attractive face. Venue was easy to find and perfect for motorway. Service, she literally does everything said on her profile, she does a amazing gfe and is good to chat too. Only slight negative maybe bj could have been longer. All in all i'd say a great 2 hr session with a genuine WG, there is nothing fake there!

She said that she is looking at RB more and also looking to retire maybe in the next year so time is ticking! I for one will definately be looking her up again!  :rolleyes:

SirPhilipXX

Well i thought i'd review this WG as she has another thread on here which is negative and my experience was anything but negative, so the following is offered in the spirit of balance. I should add the previous threat was mentioned on our meet and she admit that so of the problems were at her end, mainly relating to a smashed phone screen and a very patchy 3G signal. Like all the reviews on here and AW you make the ultimate choice!

This was a reverse booking, originally supposed to be an incall but ended up as an outcall to a hotel that kandi booked in newport. Appearance wise i would say kandi's pictured are a fair reflection of her, she has a curvy figure and an attractive face. Venue was easy to find and perfect for motorway. Service, she literally does everything said on her profile, she does a amazing gfe and is good to chat too. Only slight negative maybe bj could have been longer. All in all i'd say a great 2 hr session with a genuine WG, there is nothing fake there!

She said that she is looking at RB more and also looking to retire maybe in the next year so time is ticking! I for one will definately be looking her up again!  :rolleyes:

Apart from those boobs, that is!

I have also received a RB bid from Kandi, in my case for a bdsm outcall which I am tempted to accept. From past experience I would say that whilst Kandi is not a genuine submissive, she is very good at submissive roleplay.

If I do book her, she will not be permitted to skimp on the bj, I can promise you!

Offline jpuk

Kandi has been on my Hot List for quite some time!!

"Service, she literally does everything said on her profile" ??

A-Levels - were these included ?

:angelgirl:

Offline tig75

It's not something i'm strongly into so didnt ask for it... i was mainly refering to the gfe she is very natural and comfortable with you not like some WG who are very distant and "professional" she is more your girlfriend for your time if you like that type of thing!  :cool:

longballs

Kandi has been on my Hot List for quite some time!!

"Service, she literally does everything said on her profile" ??

A-Levels - were these included ?

:angelgirl:

She bid on my RB and I asked her that question... took her 5 days to reply and therefore past the RB deadline but she confirmed that yes, A-Levels are included.

I'm thinking of booking her, ideally would like to see some more pics but that PG is way too high. 

Sir Phillip, we tend to like the same girls... any input on looks/body (pm if you prefer).

SirPhilipXX

I haven't seen her for a while as she has been off sick, but we are meeting tomorrow evening so I'll give you an update after that.

Offline jpuk

I would be interested in how things go also SirPhilip  :thumbsup:

You will have to let us know, Longballs, if A-Levels is included when you get your opportunity  :drinks:

SirPhilipXX

I am pleased to report that Kandi is back on top form. She has not been working since late last year due to a few problems which happily now seem to be behind her.

She drove to my place for our arranged session and arrived on time, looking hot with short dress, long legs and killer heels. Once inside she gave me a warm welcome, plenty of dfk as we relaxed with a glass of wine whilst she chatted away in her soft Welsh accent. I knew that Kandi was no clock watcher so I was in no rush to get started; in the event we went way over time, but she was not bothered at all: she told me that from now on she probably will not be seeing more than one client each day in any event.

Kandi is very much a gfe rather than a pse type of girl, but if she feels comfortable with you there is very little that she will not do. I suggested that we might have the sub/dom roleplay session for which she had originally sent me an RB bid, to which she readily agreed. She is no expert at this but is definitely an enthusiastic beginner, keen to learn, biddable and trusting. As she knelt before me in her sexy underwear I was able to appreciate Kandi's great figure: curvy frame, small waist, shapely bum, breasts large, enhanced but pleasantly soft: one of the better boob jobs imo.

After a period of instruction, training and discipline we moved on to service. Kandi was able to show off her teabagging and bj skills - oral is unprotected and excellently performed, and she enthusiastically deep throated with less gagging than in her last session. RO next, sweet and very responsive, much squirming about as she was being restrained in leather cuffs, wrists to ankles! Then on with the condom, and on to the main course: Kandi showed impressive energy and stamina in various positions, with both of us cumming after a long and wild cowgirl ride.

Long cwtch afterwards, more wine and laughter, my God is that the time? All in all, a memorable punt, and definitely one to be repeated soon. 

Offline wholuvsubaby

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction

Now very curious to meet her

Web page / link

Cheers fellow punters

Offline Corus Boy

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction

Now very curious to meet her

Web page / link

Cheers fellow punters

External Link/Members Only

longballs

Thanks Phillip,  looking forward to hopefully booking her when I can next get to Cardiff.   

Offline wholuvsubaby

She bid on my RB and I asked her that question... took her 5 days to reply and therefore past the RB deadline but she confirmed that yes, A-Levels are included.

I'm thinking of booking her, ideally would like to see some more pics but that PG is way too high. 

Sir Phillip, we tend to like the same girls... any input on looks/body (pm if you prefer).

What value was the rb at? I have never considered that and it may be a good option in these cash strapped times.

longballs

What value was the rb at? I have never considered that and it may be a good option in these cash strapped times.

Probably not fair to give too much away, but it was 1.5hrs and close to her hourly rate.

SirPhilipXX

Probably not fair to give too much away, but it was 1.5hrs and close to her hourly rate.

Mine too, also 1.5 hours.

Offline ampersand

Do you mean you received 1.5 hrs for a fee close to her usual hourly rate?