Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Co Glasgow AdultWork  (Read 2043 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline J_H

If you like them, young, petite, Asian, and submissive (and I do) you're in pussycat heaven!

A very, very attractive and genuine girl, met for half an hour this afternoon. Absolutely gorgeous, and very much to my (literal) taste.

Face photos do not in my opinion (cliché alert!) do her anything like justice, otherwise exactly as you see. I don't like to give numbers, but that was just perfect. Punting as it ought to be. And just over the Kelvin from me too, couple of minutes.

Comms excellent, answered yesterday within seconds of my texting, confirmed again today, sent the address and that was it.

DFK, RO (during which she purred like a kitten, but no silly noises) and CIM, as per my usual, but I think you could dump your load anywhere, face, tits etc. Otherwise can't really add to the other reviews, but feel it doesn't get any better than this.

Lily will be here for another month … I think I know where I'll be spending at least part of my pension!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fulcrum

Ta!  :hi: Been busy with work, logged in today after a wee while.
Have send her a booking request, hopefully will get to meet her.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Ta!  :hi: Been busy with work, logged in today after a wee while.
Have send her a booking request, hopefully will get to meet her.

Don’t waste your time with a booking request, she is rubbish at replying just text her.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 08:37:48 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Fulcrum

Don’t waste your time with a booking request, she is rubbish at replying just text her.
At this time!! Have sent her a text! Let's see! 
 :hi: Thanks for the info anyway!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 08:57:54 pm by Fulcrum »

Offline J_H

Yes, she says on her profile she doesn't answer emails. 

Given how cure she is, she might be lying on her back when you texted her!

Offline Fulcrum

Yes, she says on her profile she doesn't answer emails. 

Given how cure she is, she might be lying on her back when you texted her!

Seeing her on Tuesday! :dance:

Offline J_H

Best of luck - hope you enjoy her.

Offline Fulcrum

Best of luck - hope you enjoy her.

:hi:
Not punted for 2 months due to various reasons.

Offline Phoenix85

Has she given any indication how long she's likely to be around?
Doubt I'll get a chance to do anything for a few weeks but everything I've heard so far sounds pretty good.

Offline mickey1967

Has she given any indication how long she's likely to be around?
Doubt I'll get a chance to do anything for a few weeks but everything I've heard so far sounds pretty good.

She's here for another month

Offline Batpunt

If you like them, young, petite, Asian, and submissive (and I do) you're in pussycat heaven!

A very, very attractive and genuine girl, met for half an hour this afternoon. Absolutely gorgeous, and very much to my (literal) taste.

Face photos do not in my opinion (cliché alert!) do her anything like justice, otherwise exactly as you see. I don't like to give numbers, but that was just perfect. Punting as it ought to be. And just over the Kelvin from me too, couple of minutes.

Comms excellent, answered yesterday within seconds of my texting, confirmed again today, sent the address and that was it.

DFK, RO (during which she purred like a kitten, but no silly noises) and CIM, as per my usual, but I think you could dump your load anywhere, face, tits etc. Otherwise can't really add to the other reviews, but feel it doesn't get any better than this.

Lily will be here for another month … I think I know where I'll be spending at least part of my pension!

External Link/Members Only

Good review, is she independent? Does she speak English ! Few times I’ve went to meet an asian & it’s been obvious she wasn’t the person you were texting which makes me
Feel uncomfortable

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

Good review, is she independent? Does she speak English ! Few times I’ve went to meet an asian & it’s been obvious she wasn’t the person you were texting which makes me
Feel uncomfortable

Yes she is totally independent, her English has improved a great deal since I first met her a couple of years ago.
You will definitely be speaking to her in texts.

As you can see from my profile pic all I’m hoping for is she comes back to London before she leaves the UK

taleofwoe

Yes she is totally independent, her English has improved a great deal since I first met her a couple of years ago.
You will definitely be speaking to her in texts.

As you can see from my profile pic all I’m hoping for is she comes back to London before she leaves the UK

Me too or anywhere closer than Glasgow haha

Offline Excalibur

What happened to her leaving in mid July Kev for the tea shop? Hope she comes back to Brum as she was a good fuck.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
What happened to her leaving in mid July Kev for the tea shop? Hope she comes back to Brum as she was a good fuck.

She had to delay her return for a month or two, so lucky for the fellas in Scotland

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Glad to see that there is at least one decent Asian SP. Hopefully she sticks around until payday.