Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SandraCurlyX-Outstanding Nympho-Warren Street  (Read 2314 times)

101 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (94 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for Curly beauty x (26 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
45 review(s) for Kinky Dirty Sandra (40 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jon_Snow1999

External Link/Members Only

Price:£80 for 30 mins
Location:Central London flat near Warren Street, decent size, clean with good shower facilities. Although not completely straightforward to find flat, I still found it with relative ease.

Appearance: 9/10;Well groomed slim girl with well looked after body and good hygiene. Dressed in a flattering way and great welcoming personality and feminine aura. Quite slim and slender so don’t expect a very curvaceous silhouette, but found her very attractive.

Services: 10/10; Did everything I wanted and more(without even asking). I think she is a pure nympomaniac that relishes male sexual company. Services provided/offered: b2b massage,owo,cim(did not use),fk,penetration(mish/cg/dggy),hr.

She started the meeting with immediate fk and seemed to be incredibly aroused and eager, she transferred from each part with relative ease and great enthusiasm; constantly smiling and eager to please. She was willing to do everything I wanted with no hesitation(although I am quite ‘vanilla’).

Started with fk and her sitting on my lap and stimulating my upper torso, next b2b massage, then owo(she gave good scrotal stimulation without me requesting it), next penetration in the aforementioned position and finally finishing with hr. She also didn’t usher me out and spent some time lying in bed with me just chatting, she is not a clock watcher which I found quite endearing.

Communication:9/10;Responded very promptly to text and gave me flat number within a few minutes of me arriving. Although not a native English speaker, she has a much better grasp of English than most European WG.

Overall another great addition to my regular revisit list at this price range.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 01:35:27 pm by Jon_Snow1999 »

Offline The Film Director

When you say CIM was on offer, OP are you sure?  I didn't think she did this and it is not listed on her likes list.  It's the reason I've not attempted to see her. :dash:

Offline Jon_Snow1999

When you say CIM was on offer, OP are you sure?  I didn't think she did this and it is not listed on her likes list.  It's the reason I've not attempted to see her. :dash:

Reason why I assumed she offered it was because: After I had finished the penetrative part, she eagerly partook in owo again and said she was going to try to make me finish, then seemed disappointed and asked if I finish during bj. Since she was eagerly doing owo without any prompting and trying to get me to “finish during bj”, I just assumed she was ok with CIM. But I am circumcised, hygienic and showered immediately upon arrival so this might have been personal preference; therefore perhaps I cannot extrapolate that she offers CIM, and might have been simply mistaken in my perception since I didn’t actually use this service, but assumed it was on offer based on her behaviour.

Offline The Film Director

Reason why I assumed she offered it was because: After I had finished the penetrative part, she eagerly partook in owo again and said she was going to try to make me finish, then seemed disappointed and asked if I finish during bj. Since she was eagerly doing owo without any prompting and trying to get me to “finish during bj”, I just assumed she was ok with CIM. But I am circumcised, hygienic and showered immediately upon arrival so this might have been personal preference; therefore perhaps I cannot extrapolate that she offers CIM, and might have been simply mistaken in my perception since I didn’t actually use this service, but assumed it was on offer based on her behaviour.

OK, fair enough, but probably too much of an assumption I would say.  I thought it was my lucky day  :lol:

Offline magnetico

She doesn't do CIM, I can confirm it :cry:

Offline doughboy

She doesn't do CIM, I can confirm it :cry:

I concur, I've seen her three times and I've never experienced this with her, she pulls at out the last moments.