Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel - 80a Dean Street Soho  (Read 1193 times)

Offline TheBizNiz

Visited Angel this week at her place in Soho. Not the most discreet location. Comms were very easy, texted and she confirmed the time and location, called her when i was outside and she buzzed me in. The flat was ok, nothing special and she mentioned that it was actually her place and she stayed in the same room where she did the massage. Massage table in the middle of the room with random suitcases everywhere.

Looks were ok, i think some of the guys on here have overrated her looks, i’d give her a 5/10 at the very most. She was pretty done up, and wore a mini skirt with lace leggings.

I’d say definitely late 30s.

£30 for 30mins massage including HE.

The massage itself was not great but lets be honest i was only there for the finish! Didnt use any oil or cream for the massage, and it was pretty soft to be fair. I dont think shes really qualified.

20 mins in she flips me over and starts a nice sensual HE. Starts off slow and i noticed she has put a glove on...  :yahoo: shes oils up my cock and then my ass and gives me a prostate massage while jerking me off. Talks dirty and changes every so often from Slow strokes of my cock to softly squeezing my balls while she has a finger up my ass. She is happy for you to touch her over her clothes.

After a few mins im ready to spunk so she speeds up and i empty my sack all over her hand. She continues to stroke until shes totally milked me, slips her finger out my ass, cleans me up with tissue and wet wipes.

Not offer a shower, so i got dressed, headed home with a oily ass that felt pretty awkward on the train.

Would i return? Hell yeah! The finish was awesome and great vfm

External Link/Members Only

Offline Johnturner222

Was she called nana? Link has expired. Found this one though. 

External Link/Members Only