Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca 121 - Bristol  (Read 3495 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mike63

AW ref 1526033-could someone copy link. Thanks

I stayed overnight in Bristol recently and visited several of the city's major attractions- the Cathedral, entry free, SS Great Britain, £14.50 for senior citizens and free return for a year and English Rebecca, £200 for 2 hours GFE, regrettably no discounts or free returns.

Comms. Normally I'd contact an SP by phone, but ER wasn't working and arrangements were made by e-mail at her request, and I confirmed with an AW booking a couple of weeks before the appointment. On the morning she texted to ask if I was flexible about time-that wasn't an issue for me and a few texts back and forth sorted a new time out.

Location. Modern apartment near the Cathedral.

The Girl. She has a high profile as a poster on UKP and UKE, has numerous reviews on UKP and her AW profile gives up to date and accurate information and photos.

The Meeting. The flat number was texted to me at the agreed time, once inside I was introduced to the cats and had a coffee. A very relaxed and friendly atmosphere and easy conversation from the start. I had a shower and joined her on the bed. French kissing, cuddling oral both ways, fingering, CIM. A good break, sex in missionary, toys. I had only one pop in me that day despite her best and most enjoyable efforts to induce a second. OWO was the high point for me, nothing was pre planned and just flowed naturally from one thing to the next.

Conclusion. I find her natural, warm and funny, easy company with good down to earth sex. Talkative, but in a good way-I live by myself and found it refreshing. I have a lot of punting experience, most of it well before the days of UKP, and I left with the illusion that Rebecca really wanted to spend her afternoon in the company of, and having sex with, an old ugly,bald guy, and that the money was irrelevant, and that's a rare attitude to come across. A recommended GFE and very good value for money, especially for longer appointments.
                  Bristol and back is a 3-4 hour round trip for me, and I wouldn't do that just for another appointment. But I've still got 11 months free entry to the 'Great Britain' and I haven't seen the Suspension Bridge yet. Planning has started.

Online MajorPayne

Good review. I've enjoyed all my sessions with ER.  Like you she makes me feel that she enjoys the company of an old ugly guy.

Offline webpunter

Not too far away is a postal museum in Bath

External Link/Members Only

It could be riveting  :lol:

I stayed overnight in Bristol recently and visited several of the city's major attractions- the Cathedral, entry free, SS Great Britain, £14.50 for senior citizens and free return for a year and English Rebecca

But I've still got 11 months free entry to the 'Great Britain' and I haven't seen the Suspension Bridge yet. Planning has started.

Suspension bridge is worth a look.  Peering over the edge my swingers got a tingly feeling.  Although i assume not as nice as when in ER's gob   

Offline mike63

Webpunter-thanks for the suggestion :)Your comment on the bridge made me think of the misprint in story in The Times about its opening, which is supposed to have read 'The Bridge was declared open when Her Majesty pissed over it.'

Offline houseboot

Webpunter-thanks for the suggestion :)Your comment on the bridge made me think of the misprint in story in The Times about its opening, which is supposed to have read 'The Bridge was declared open when Her Majesty pissed over it.'

I think you may be thinking about the wrong bridge.

Opened in 1864, I'm not sure Victoria ever pissed or passed over it.

Offline mike63

I was going by memory, and you may well be right. It's a good story, though.

Offline houseboot

I was going by memory, and you may well be right. It's a good story, though.

Liz opened the Severn bridge in 1966.

Not in the same class as the Clifton Suspension Bridge and I K Brunel.

Offline mike63

It was Clifton Suspension Bridge I was referring to. The Queen Victoria story was repeated (I've found) by Bill Bryson in the book. Mother Tongue. Others claim it refers to the opening of Waterloo or Westminster Bridges in London, and to the Prince Regent. Just an urban myth, I think. As an aside , the last competitive sporting event I ever took part in was a game of mixed hockey on Clifton Downs. Having been at an all boys school playing rugby, I was quite unprepared for the sheer vicious brutality of an 18 year old girl with a stick in her hands :scare:-something I've avoided when punting ever since. :D

Offline houseboot

It was Clifton Suspension Bridge I was referring to. The Queen Victoria story was repeated (I've found) by Bill Bryson in the book. Mother Tongue. Others claim it refers to the opening of Waterloo or Westminster Bridges in London, and to the Prince Regent. Just an urban myth, I think. As an aside , the last competitive sporting event I ever took part in was a game of mixed hockey on Clifton Downs. Having been at an all boys school playing rugby, I was quite unprepared for the sheer vicious brutality of an 18 year old girl with a stick in her hands :scare:-something I've avoided when punting ever since. :D

Very detailed account here:-

No mention of Queen Vic though.

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review.  I have been trying to find the time to see her myself.  Glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

Offline Shortandsensible

I’d love to see her but Bournemouth’s too far.

Offline santiago2

I did ask Rebecca a couple of months back if she ever thought about visiting the Dorset area, she did say that she was quite familiar with the Poole area, and would look into maybe paying a working visit to Dorset,
I do hope one day soon she will pay us a visit, i'm sure she would get a very warm welcome here,   :yahoo:

Offline ciderhead

Nice review and glad you enjoyed your  visit to brizzle

Offline mike63

Thank you. Brought back some old memories, and created a few new ones. Cardiff or Gloucester next for an overnight stay I think, but I might stop off on the way- if Rebecca's free.

Online MajorPayne

I did ask Rebecca a couple of months back if she ever thought about visiting the Dorset area, she did say that she was quite familiar with the Poole area, and would look into maybe paying a working visit to Dorset,
I do hope one day soon she will pay us a visit, i'm sure she would get a very warm welcome here,   :yahoo:
Is there sufficient demand in the Dorset area?

Offline Dorsetfox17

I'm sure Rebecca would do well on a weekend stay in Poole or Bournemouth

bristolqwerty

Sounds a great girl but
I left with the illusion that Rebecca really wanted to spend her afternoon in the company of, and having sex with, an old ugly,bald guy, and that the money was irrelevant
yes it was just an illusion $$$$$$$ although its nice to think otherwise isn't it?   :yahoo:  Some girlies do the GFE thingy so well, ER seems pretty good at it.   My kinda punt, also trying find the time to see her.

STAR-LORD

Good review.  I have been trying to find the time to see her myself.  Glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

You what?  Dude you live closer to her than other Welsh reviewers, how have you not managed yet?  :unknown:

Offline mike63

bristolquerty. The illusion was accompanied by severe EAS, lasting a full 30 minutes after the meeting.   :kissgirl: She does do a very good GFE.

Offline webpunter

Imagination-Just an illusion

Helps to have a vivid imagination  :D

just an illusion $$$$$$$

Online Waterhouse

Imagination-Just an illusion

Helps to have a vivid imagination  :D
That brought back memories.  Saw them live at the Cat's Whiskers in Streatham back in the early 80's.

Offline mrdiamond77

You what?  Dude you live closer to her than other Welsh reviewers, how have you not managed yet?  :unknown:

Her working times are not usually convenient for me and the time I tried to see her last, the fucking Severn Tunnel was closed down for works.   :dash:

Offline webpunter

My pleasure  :hi:   Going bit off thread, i saw the Stranglers in the very early 80s.  Showing my age

That brought back memories.  Saw them live at the Cat's Whiskers in Streatham back in the early 80's.

Offline hillingdonpete

One of the 1st 7"s I brought.

Offline webpunter

I'm sure ER will be able to give the impression that its bigger  :lol:

One of the 1st 7"s I brought.

Offline hillingdonpete

It will be the 1st time she has not lied  :D

Offline webpunter

Dorboy

She'd get more than a warm welcome from me! At present time distance is an issue but hasn't prevented a visit ……………..or 2!

Offline finn5555

It will be the 1st time she has not lied  :D

Fuck off that would never happen she can’t tell the truth about anything  :rolleyes: