Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trip Report: Brussels - Day 1  (Read 716 times)

bilbous999

I am in Brussels suddenly when other plans fell through. I have 2-3 days.

Day 1. 

Hotel is near the Gare Nord and the infamous Rue D’Aerschot. There is some contradictory commentary about the quality of the girls and I was keen to see for myself. I was here about 4 years ago and found that many of the almost exclusively Romanian and Albanian girls were very sexy, some 7 and 8s.  It was the same today at 3 pm there were about 20 girls I saw in 3 passes many 7’s and a few 8’s the rest 4-6. I do like dark haired sultry looking eastern European girls. Such a turn on to make eye contact as you walk past. Seedy and smelly road with a wide variety of guys walking up and down.

I was taken by a blond with her hair up, big glasses a tight tee, high panties, stripper heels showing her perfect ass and long legs for all to see. Sexy smile and I was in. 40E for suck and fuck and 50E for multiple positions, the standard. I just wanted a blowjob and strip tease. No problem. Small room with fan and mirror and sink. OK, just about. Covered BJ not bad. Got her to show off her great legs and ass. Seriously sexy slut. I do like to see a horny whore earn her money by showing herself and then going down on me. After 15min a bell goes off and that's it, no more unless you want another 15min. So I thought I would try another girl and risk blue balls for me. These days it take me ages to cum. No problem.

So on I walk to find another to get me off. I had noticed another blonde with glasses in stockings. Her smile won me over. She spoke English which was rare and I was in. Just BJ no problem. Nice room I asked her to keep her kit on and soon had her bobbing up and down. She turned so I could grab her ass and then I wanted to fuck her. Lots of positions, dirty girl working hard. Still not close despite how erotic it was. I am getting old. Maybe the London BBBJ’s, balls  and rimming have spoiled me. None of that on the Rue D’Aerschot. She was so nice as well as sexy that I asked for another 15 min and she worked flat out and got me off.

That night I walked  back out to see the night girls. They change over around 6, I think. Many more guys and more windows in use about 45 girls. Felt more dangerous. People wanting to talk in the street. I read that just say hi, look at them in the face and don’t stop. And don't bring out lots of money. I did this, seemed to work. I looked at the streets 2 over and one block south which is black girls and black trannys. Much lower quality but fun to see.  I thought not and headed to the Rue de Commercants at around midnight, about 20min from there to see if there was anything and there were about 10 street walkers. Some much older, some trannys, some young disaffected looking girls so too low quality and dangerous for me. It was raining hard as well. Ironic given the recent drought. Then I saw a middle aged hot looking woman who agreed to come to my hotel. She charged 150E which is probably too much. Rained all the way to hotel and to my delight I saw about 15 girls lined up along the south side of the main road in direction of Rogier tube.  Hotel back door made access easy. Once in the room she took off her sunglasses to revealed a huge black eye. Of course, why wear sunglasses at night?
But she was hot and again I asked for only bj and for that money she gave me BBBJ. At last, much better. Kind of bad attitude which I kind of expected. Did enjoy having a hooker off the street in my hotel room sucking me off.  I knew there was low chance of me getting off but I was hard and great to watch her try her hardest. Weirdly, it turned me on seeing her blackett.  She had to go afte well over the hour and was apologetic. No problem. I eventually sorted myself out.

Good punting day.

Offline Splodge

Has the peep show returned anywhere ? Are there are peep.shows in Brussels?